5 RB's, Help me choose..... (2 Viewers)

shrance84

Water Boy
Reaction score
I need help deciding on who to start this week. I can only play two so here is my line up.

Peterson - obvious
Bush vs Philly
Sproles vs Baltimore
Felix Jones vs NYG
Julius Jones vs San Fran

Currently I'm leaning towards AP and J Jones or Lightning Bug.

Also some advice on my WR's would be helpful.

Reggie Wayne - obvious
Bernard Berrian VS Detroit
Meachem Vs Philly
Derrick Mason VS SD
Burleson VS SF
Donnie Avery VS Wash

This is not a PPR league. We also don't have punt or kick return yards.

I need help deciding on who to start this week. I can only play two so here is my line up.

Peterson - obvious
Bush vs Philly
Sproles vs Baltimore
Felix Jones vs NYG
Julius Jones vs San Fran

Reggie Wayne - obvious
Meachem Vs Philly
Derrick Mason VS SD
Burleson VS SF
Donnie Avery VS Wash

I'll go with Peterson, then Bush if he gets points for rushes and receptions, because Brees will have to go underneath and check down more with the Eagles D. I'm starting Shockey in my league this week for the same reason; WRs: Reggie Wayne, Burleson, Berrian, in that order. My two cents.

I'll go with Peterson, then Bush if he gets points for rushes and receptions, because Brees will have to go underneath and check down more with the Eagles D. I'm starting Shockey in my league this week for the same reason; WRs: Reggie Wayne, Burleson, Berrian, in that order. My two cents.

We don't allow points for each rush or reception. Thats why I'm afraid to start Bush. My instinct is telling me to go with J Jones. He looked good last week but Patrick Willis is worrying me about this decision.

Peterson, Bush, Julius RB's

Reggie Wayne, and Bernard Berrian.

Thats a decent set up right there.

Per Yahoo

WR Bernard Berrian played about 50 to 55 snaps on Sunday despite having missed the final three preseason games because of a hamstring injury. Berrian did not catch a pass - two balls were thrown his way - and clearly is not yet at 100 percent.

Peterson J. Jones no question. There is no room for team favorites in fantasy football. Reggie should be on your bench until he proves something.

Peterson & Julius. Julius is the primary guy in SEA and should be able to get some decent numbers against San Fran.

I think sproles gets massacred by balt, despite the absence of an injury report, bush did not look like himself last week.

I would go with j jones and mason. safest options

Per Yahoo

WR Bernard Berrian played about 50 to 55 snaps on Sunday despite having missed the final three preseason games because of a hamstring injury. Berrian did not catch a pass - two balls were thrown his way - and clearly is not yet at 100 percent.

ESPN reported that BB took two snaps last weeks game, but it was obvious that he was out there as a decoy and wasn't running full speed. Last i heard he's better this week. As much as I hear the all day/AP is going to run all day I would not be surprised if this is Farve's first regular season game. Hell Detroit's horrible, I bet he gets to throw it 30 times to try to get himself into a flow with his team.

As far as RBs, J Jones scares me. I didn't have any faith in him and I wonder if last week was real. Sproles, I'm hesitate of him as well. Look how many yards Baltimore gave up on the ground in that shootout last week, 30. And SD's line got chewed up last week. I think Bush is a risk this week but we know SP wants to beat the Eagles, and last week's Bush being limited IMO was just SP playing a vanilla offense to not give anything up for the early season. I'd honestly go Bush.

Peterson - obvious
Bush vs Philly
Sproles vs Baltimore
Felix Jones vs NYG
Julius Jones vs San Fran

Reggie Wayne - obvious
Meachem Vs Philly
Derrick Mason VS SD
Burleson VS SF
Donnie Avery VS Wash

I say Peterson and Sproles and Wayne, Mason, and if you need a thrid WR I say Meachem

T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom