5 Reasons the Who Dat Nation Will Never Forget Lance Moore (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
ThePraff

ThePraff

Reaction score
Man Im gonna miss that guy. I have to say what I loved most about him was the fact that he would talk smack to anyone and everyone on another team, regardless of how big they were. And then after that, he'd score a touchdown in their face.

Saints420Fan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
#1 reason i'll never forget him: He MANNED up when we needed him most. VERY serviceable dude. Remember when Colston went down in 2008? Who stepped up? L-MO did with a monster 900+-10 TD stat line. When called upon he's been a reliable character in our WR corp, and always keeps is interesting with his dance moves of course. Can't hate it

OP
OP
ThePraff

ThePraff

Reaction score
#1 reason i'll never forget him: He MANNED up when we needed him most. VERY serviceable dude. Remember when Colston went down in 2008? Who stepped up? L-MO did with a monster 900+-10 TD stat line. When called upon he's been a reliable character in our WR corp, and always keeps is interesting with his dance moves of course. Can't hate it
Don't forget the two-point conversion that helped seal the Super Bowl.

Denzien

May contain 10% Ethanol
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I remember when Payton first came in, and Moore was hanging around on the practice squad and bouncing around...I was slightly perturbed that we didn't just cut him.

I was dead-wrong. Moore proved time and again that he belonged on the field, and now I'm sad that we cut him...complete 180* flip. He'll always be a favorite.

Lima_0331

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
TrueWhoDat - "I’m glad that SOB is gone. He was a cancer to the locker room and should’ve been kicked out years ago."

:jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom