5 Reasons the Who Dat Nation Will Never Forget Lance Moore (1 Viewer)

Don't forget the two-point conversion that helped seal the Super Bowl.
th

Godspeed Lance! Thanks for your years of service and helping win that ring!

He could be re-signed for a very cheap contract.

Cutting a player doesn't always mean having to say goodbye.

TrueWhoDat - "I’m glad that SOB is gone. He was a cancer to the locker room and should’ve been kicked out years ago."

:jpshakehead:

Makes me wonder if this guy is really a TrueWhoDat or is this sarcasm? Because this is def not the L-Mo I know and love. Watching this guy play always left a smile on my face.

So one of the best players in Saints history leaves and his girlfriend is the #1 thing? Really? How stupid and juvenile.

So one of the best players in Saints history leaves and his girlfriend is the #1 thing? Really? How stupid and juvenile.

It was by no means intended to be the most important part of his career here, or even the article, but rather to give a lighter tone to the argument. I didn't think that one mention would overshadow how incredible he was for the Saints.

My apologies to anyone that took it too seriously.

Lets not forget, one of the most amazing TD catches I've seen: the one against the Ravens in 2010. Back corner of the endzone, colston tips the pass and moore does some serious acrobatics to secure the catch and get 2 feet down. Went and got his jersey the next week. Gonna miss that dude.

i remember the first time I saw him drop a catchable ball...
what went through my head :does not compute

great hands and a great player for us and I will surely miss him and his TD dances

Lance Moore will always be a favorite. Of course everyone will never forget the conversion and the celebrations but what I will remember most is Bree's zipping one of those sharp lasers to moore running one of those slants to the middle back of the end zone. How many Times did he burn dudes on that play? The guy had tremendous hands as well. Gonna miss him that's for sure. The longest tenured saint after will smith. Good luck wherever you go lance. You'll alway be a part of the who dat nation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom