5 Reasons the Who Dat Nation Will Never Forget Lance Moore (1 Viewer)

Man Im gonna miss that guy. I have to say what I loved most about him was the fact that he would talk smack to anyone and everyone on another team, regardless of how big they were. And then after that, he'd score a touchdown in their face.

#1 reason i'll never forget him: He MANNED up when we needed him most. VERY serviceable dude. Remember when Colston went down in 2008? Who stepped up? L-MO did with a monster 900+-10 TD stat line. When called upon he's been a reliable character in our WR corp, and always keeps is interesting with his dance moves of course. Can't hate it

#1 reason i'll never forget him: He MANNED up when we needed him most. VERY serviceable dude. Remember when Colston went down in 2008? Who stepped up? L-MO did with a monster 900+-10 TD stat line. When called upon he's been a reliable character in our WR corp, and always keeps is interesting with his dance moves of course. Can't hate it

Don't forget the two-point conversion that helped seal the Super Bowl.

I remember when Payton first came in, and Moore was hanging around on the practice squad and bouncing around...I was slightly perturbed that we didn't just cut him.

I was dead-wrong. Moore proved time and again that he belonged on the field, and now I'm sad that we cut him...complete 180* flip. He'll always be a favorite.

Thank you Lance! Gonna miss seeing him in the Black and Gold.

moorecatch2.gif

Phi%20Lance%20TD.gif

mooregreatcatch.gif~original

lance.gif

LanceM.gif

TrueWhoDat - "I’m glad that SOB is gone. He was a cancer to the locker room and should’ve been kicked out years ago."

:jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom