5 Teams That Should At Least Consider Trading Their Franchise QB (Yup, Drew is on the list..) (1 Viewer)

I don't care that Drew is on the list, but what the heck is up with the REST of that list??? Brock Osweiler? Dude JUST signed a contract. Ryan Tannehill..... what kinda of trade value does he have at this point?

Also, how is Phillip Rivers NOT on that list?? He is a great QB on a garbage team.

I agree Jay Cutler could be on that list, but he is almost untradeable with THAT contract, given his production and attitude problems

How is Smoking Jay Cutler not on this list if Osweiler and Tannehill are on it?!?

tumblr_maczzgtsmq1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

And how is this guy not a Browns QB yet!?!

Sorry, couldn't resist. "St. PJ. This Bud's for you...Psyche!"

Attachments

• cutler_guzzin.jpg
    cutler_guzzin.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 61
Whoever makes these lists forgets that the same persons who would potentially acquire draft choices for Drew are the *** clowns who take high risk luxury choices, trade away and squander multiple picks, when they have dire need for immediate contributors and an influx of competent youth. They're the same guys who have repeatedly swung and missed no matter the resources invested at DB, who refuse to hire a DL and LB coach that actually has a ******* clue what talent looks like and how to develop it, and the same guys who have had the same needs for a decade, yet have drafted piss poor, and have very little clue what value is when actually giving guys a contract.

If we could trade Drew for a real GM who actually knows how to evaluate talent, coaches and staff included (as well as hold them accountable) and let our pretend GM have some pacifying President title, I'll be down with that.

Otherwise, tell these columnist to shut the **** up, becuase Drew is the ONLY reason that dome fills up, the ONLY reason we watch to the bitter end. PERIOD. And left to the clowns who are picking and "developing" the talent, there is no hope.

dr-evil-crying1.gif

ochio.gif

and just think, a few months back I was actually looking forward to this season. I really miss good journalism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom