$50 rebate on XBox 360 elite.. (1 Viewer)

That's a pretty good deal, only 249.99. I was thinking that it would only be a matter of time before they lowered the price to compete with the new price of the PS3

That's a pretty good deal, only 249.99. I was thinking that it would only be a matter of time before they lowered the price to compete with the new price of the PS3

They already lowered it to $299. Remember, this is the Elite, not the Pro model.

+ wireless internet still brings it to $350 but with the content available on the 360 it's now a tough decision between the two. Good job Microsoft. Should keep that price permanent. Also at this price, if you buy a Wii, you are mentally mentally challenged.

+ wireless internet still brings it to $350 but with the content available on the 360 it's now a tough decision between the two. Good job Microsoft. Should keep that price permanent. Also at this price, if you buy a Wii, you are mentally mentally challenged.

Wireless internet on a gaming console is something that is hyped up by PS3 fans, but it is not worth talking about. Why would you not want to have your console hooked directly up to your modem/router? A hard line straight to the source is always better.

BTW, weren't you on the 360 bus a few weeks ago? I can't understand why you would switch to the Gheystation.

I'm a PS3 guy, and I agree....unless your playing on a portalable device. Wired connections are best for gaming.

Wireless internet on a gaming console is something that is hyped up by PS3 fans, but it is not worth talking about. Why would you not want to have your console hooked directly up to your modem/router? A hard line straight to the source is always better.

not everyone can hook up directly to their modem or router

this has been discussed before

for the record, i don't use wireless on my ps3, but i know a few people that have to

for the record, i don't use wireless on my ps3, but i know a few people that have to

This is certainly understandable, but he can't really use that as a crutch in the PS3 vs 360 debate. Its no contest, a hard line is better than wireless 100% of the time.

This is certainly understandable, but he can't really use that as a crutch in the PS3 vs 360 debate. Its no contest, a hard line is better than wireless 100% of the time.

i certainly agree that wired is better

but it's nice to know that if i ever need the wireless(at one time i did), i won't have to go out and buy it

i certainly agree that wired is better

but it's nice to know that if i ever need the wireless(at one time i did), i won't have to go out and buy it

Still have to buy a router if you don't already have one.:idunno:

I do. My internet connection is on the other side of the house from where my PS3/360 is and running wires through the attic would be a PIA (Cue buzd saying everyone needs a powerline adapter, but I tried it and it stopped my laptop from connecting wirelesly). So, for me, wireless is essential and I had to shell out the $100 for it on the 360. It was one of the reasons I bought the PS3 first.

Offline on 360>Online on PS3.

Add this into the equation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom