50th Annual "Meet the Saints" Luncheon (August 29th) - Flyer and ticket info. (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Shereen LeCron from the Touchdown Club of New Orleans asked me to get the message out (See quote below).

50th Annual Meet the Saints Luncheon
I am on the board of The Touchdown Club and we are holding our 50th Annual Meet the Saints Luncheon on Wednesday, August 29th at noon at the Sheraton Hotel. The entire team and all the coaches will attend and this year Zach Strief will be the emcee. I was wondering if there is a way we can inform your members about the luncheon. There is usually over 800 people in attendance each year. Coach usually allows a short time after the luncheon for fans to get autographs. Thank you.

Attached is their flyer in PDF format which you can print out, fill out and send in. You can also order tickets online at www.tdcno.com.

For info otherwise, you can email then at info@ tdcno.com (without the space), or call then at 504-242-4545 and leave a message.

:scratch: A table for 10 costs $750, or $75 per person. I might take a seat if I can find 9 other members that want to go in on a table.

-Andrus

Attachments

• 2018 Meet The Saints Luncheon Flyer.pdf
    173.2 KB · Views: 28
More than a dozen years ago, a friend and I went to a Touchdown Club deal. He scored tickets from a business client. Memorable occasion, as Dick Vermeil and the late Bob Roesler were guest speakers. The club prez even apologized to us when we walked in wearing polo shirts and it's a jacket-only bunch in there. He was quite classy about it, and took us to a closet full of spare jackets. I'm guessing we weren't the first guys to walk in there not really knowing "the rules." If you can swing the tickets, I'd bet this is a neat deal for fans.

As a TDC member, I have been to this luncheon a few times. It is definitely worth attending. We've had a lot of fun in the past. The planning committee takes a lot of time organizing this. All of the coaches and players attend and yes, there is an opportunity for autographs and photos at the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom