55 gallon saltwater aquarium (1 Viewer)

fish321

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Includes 2 filters/pumps, heater 50 lbs of live rock, a few leather corals, an anemone, some mushrooms daylight and uv light, assorted crabs, shrimp and snails. 1 yellow tang, 2 clown fish, 1 dwarf blue angel, 1 puple and yellow gobi. Had it for about a year good condition, also has a nice stand. Have spent upwards of $5000 on it and looking for $1000 obo. I can take and post some pictures if interested just message me

Sounds nice. What type of lighting? Metal Halides? Power compacts? Is the tank drilled for plumbing? What kind of filters are you running? Why are you selling?

I too have a tank 150gal. I live the saltwater aquariums!!!

To be honest I am not sure about the lighting type, when I bought it I didnt know much and asked the guy to just set me up with everything top notch. I want sure how much I would enjoy it then but it filled a space in my house so I wanted to give it a shot. I love it but am remodeling and want to put in a bigger tank, possibly a built in. I havent decided if I am going to put it in my den or devote a room to it and put in a card table, sofa and a nice lcd for game nights. Not trying to get out of the saltwater tank, just getting bigger

honestly if its a regular 55g tank I dont see you getting $1000 for it, check out lareefclub.com

you spent 5,000 for a 55 gallon tank. you could have gotten a 150 gallon for that much

i have a 5 sided 29 gal that i just drained. i'd like to give away to someone who wants an aquarium. it's a saltwater setup, but i had freshwater fish in it. got a piano and the fishtank didn't make the rearanging of the house by the wife. 2 pumps, light. pst for details

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom