Votes: 45 64.3%
  • 55in

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Moar

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
I recently (late October) bought the 65 inch Sony X900H and I mostly love it. The only thing that I don't love about it, is that, ever since I did the firmware update to HDMI 2.1, it randomly reboots. Apparently, I'm not the only one with this problem. It's AWFUL to be in the middle of a really heated game and have the TV cut out on you. Granted, the TV turns back on quickly, but it still sucks.
I haven't had that problem, but I don't have a gaming console.

The wires......so many wires.....
Lots of equipment...

However, a big part of the mess is that a year or so ago, I used a bunch of zip ties to try to clean up how it looked back there. It worked, to an extent. However, this TV has the inputs on the opposite side. So, I was doing some quick re-arranging, because I mostly just wanted to get it up and running and make sure it worked.

I have to cut all of my zip ties and start over.

That's also the downside to the floating glass design I have for my entertainment center.

Lots of equipment...

However, a big part of the mess is that a year or so ago, I used a bunch of zip ties to try to clean up how it looked back there. It worked, to an extent. However, this TV has the inputs on the opposite side. So, I was doing some quick re-arranging, because I mostly just wanted to get it up and running and make sure it worked.

That's also the downside to the floating glass design I have for my entertainment center.

That's the one thing I hate about those type of centers (with the glass shelves. They look nice, but unless you are will to pay an arm and a leg, they're not always designed to handle today's set-ups of equipment.

Lots of equipment...

I found these and loved them.

In-Wall Cable Management
1606760992134.png
Here's my setup using them
1606761643875.png

Wanted to get a 65 inch OLED Sony. Full price was $2,799...price was cut to $1799 on cyber Monday on Best Buy. Tried to buy...none in stock. :rant:

Now it's listed $2399. Too much for me. Meh. I really want a Sony. So I'm gonna wait unless a good deal comes up on an OLED.

Not a tv guru, so what is the absolutely cheapest 65in 4K smart tv that isnā€™t garbage!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom