6-2 Away, 4-3 Home.... (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Depending on the outcome of next week's game at home, does it worry anyone that we played better on the road than we did at home, yet we are trying to get home field advantage? The Saints will be either 5-3 or 4-4 at home after next Sunday. Either way, I am still hoping for a bye and home field advantage. What do you think?

For some reason we have played better on the road for almost a decade now.

Bars close at 2pm in other cities. That might explain it. :rolleyes:

I'm a little stumped by this as well. I try to remember though that 2 of our 3 losses were to very respectable teams, including arguably one of the best in the entire league. The Skins game was really the only big disappointment for me in hindsight.

From a half full point of view though, think of it like this: The Saints clearly have a nice advantage at home, provided they simply take care of the football and play their game.
And as our record shows, we also know very well how to win on the road in big games, even if we get behind early. That's an absolutely fantastic trait to have knowing there's a decent chance we'll have to head to Chicago for the NFC Championship game.

Depending on the outcome of next week's game at home, does it worry anyone that we played better on the road than we did at home, yet we are trying to get home field advantage? The Saints will be either 5-3 or 4-4 at home after next Sunday. Either way, I am still hoping for a bye and home field advantage. What do you think?

Why after every win someone post a "I'm worried" thread?

We played some tough teams at home -- but I think we will be okay -- I am rooting for the eagles -- would rather know we have the first round bye -

but in any case - the first playoff game at home will be like the atlanta ame -- the fans and the team will be so pumped up

I think I am more happy about saying the Saints can play with anyone on the road right now.

So if we have to go play in Chicago, so be it. I am not scared one bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom