6-3 yea baby... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
6-3 so we lost, I am upset but hell I never would have thought we would be expecting to beat Pitt this year and hell we gave them a good game that we should have won. Lets look to bounce back next week. think about the possitives. Reggie came around a little. No one was hurt. Hopefully we get horn back and get on a win streak..after all we really didnt play too bad(i have seen worse)

Stop. the. turnovers. That's it. A little run support on the edges would be nice too. We have an amazing team that's fun to watch from start to finish.

I was more upset last year for our loses then this year at least now i always think they can find a way back into the game.. and that is fun to watch.

Ditto. We put the numbers up on this team, without Joe Horn, and with hobbled Defensive players at times. Take care of the turnovers and we will beat them on neutral ground in the Superbowl!

I agree...this team never quits, fun to watch and we're never out of it.

I think we did have some injuries, Will Smith? others?

Painful to know that if we win this, and make no mistake, it was winnable, then we are up by 2 games in the division. Ugh!

I agree, if we can work out the turnovers, we have a damn good team here, otherwise we'll be hurting ourself all season long.
But this was an AFC team we lost against not an NFC game and we are on top of our Division still so nothing anyone can kick and complain about really other than just losing.

Great game, just too many rookie mistakes (turnovers). Colston is unbelievable.

We lost the turnover battle 4:1 (I know, officially 3:0, but short FG misses are essentially turnovers). To have had a legitimate chance to tie the game in the final minute, in the defending SB champs house in a game that was an absolute must-win for them, I can take alot of solace in that. Rationalization ? Maybe. But this team simply does not quit, and that's all I ask out of them. Bring on the Bungles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom