6 players out on sunday (1 Viewer)

The continued injuries because of bad luck, conditioning or whatever is one of the main reasons I don't see us winning more than 6 games this season. You can only overcome so many of those especially at our weakest positions. I hope I'm wrong but Sunday could get ugly.

At some point all of you who white knight for Ellerbe need to give it up.

There's not much reason to be unable to practice for 9 weeks for a soft tissue injury if you're not going on IR.

Did you really expect Ellerbee to play after missing 6 weeks, then having 2 days of limited practice?
Next week is the week for him if he's ever going to play.
Hills and BW are ready to play, and have worked with the 1's all week.
I actually think Anthony is a tough "out" as KC is a running team, I thought he'd get some good action.

There's not much reason to be unable to practice for 9 weeks for a soft tissue injury if you're not going on IR.

Well why is he not on IR then? If there's no reason for him not to be, why is he still on the 53?

Seriously.

He didn't break anything or tear a ligament never known for a quad to take 3 months to feel good.

The guy will be cut next year, makes more since money wise. Guy is just dogging it to spend time with his baby.

Well why is he not on IR then? If there's no reason for him not to be, why is he still on the 53?

Because then you couldn't bring back either he or Rankins.

Ellerbe is our best LB when healthy.

People need to give it a rest.

Also what happened to Anthony? Was his injury in practice? I didn't know he and Lasco had even been questionable let alone OUT

I feel if Rankins never got hurt Ellerbe would have gotten IR with chance to return.

i feel like ellerbe is coming back when rankins and breaux come back.

I know our winning percentage is very high when Ellerbe plays. I also know he lives on the injury list. I feel the Saints will eventually let him go, because he is never on the field and when that happens, the team that picks him up will get the healthy, never injured Ellerbe. Just a feeling this will happen sooner than later.

I like him. I like his energy on the field. I just wish (like everyone else) he lived more on than off it

That's a great question. I don't have the answer but I know they put Rankins on 10 weeks of IR for a 4-6 week injury and Ellerbe has been out for 9 weeks with an injury he got sitting on his couch.

I am not a doctor and I don't play one on TV, but I can tell you that one of the most aggravating injuries I ever had was badly pulled quads. I was on crutches for a while and was in pain initially whether I was seated, standing or lying flat. I took a while to be able to walk normally, much less run, and I certainly wouldn't have been able to plant and change directions as linebackers have to do regularly.

I am as frustrated as anyone that Ellerbe can't seem to stay on the field, but muscle pulls have a tendency to stay with you and recur easily.

Ellerbe must have ripped something off the bone to be sidelined for so long

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom