7-10 Split (1 Viewer)

Does anyone have stats on how many times pros are left with 7-10? I imagine there aren't many opportunities for them to pick it up in the first place.

I've picked it up twice in my lifetime, once by sheer luck (was only going after 10, turned after I was on target and my group went nuts and told me 10 bounced over and hit 7) and a second time intentionally (basically the right handed version of the video above). I picked my spot and hit it exactly how I intended. 7 bounced over and got 10 down. Was that luck? Probably, but hitting your target isn't.

You are right. It doesn't happen very often. The target for right and left handed bowlers is to hit the gap between the 1-2 pin and the 1-3 pin which usually results in a strike. Hitting the #1 pin head on with a hooking ball is usually what results in the 7-10 split

The rarest shot in golf. A hole in one on a par 4. It's only happened six times in PGA history. Here are all of them.

PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD/WYZZ) — John Hinkle helped Western Illinois University win an Intercollegiate Bowling championship in 2002.

He’s rolled so many 300 games, he’s lost count. But none like the one last week.

“I had tears in my eyes in the 11th and 12th frames. I couldn’t tell you where that last ball went, I had so many tears just throwing it,” Hinkle said.

He bowled his 300 on his regular league night at Landmark Lanes on April 12. But it was the first time he used a unique ball.

Hinkle bowls two-handed. To do that legally, a bowler can’t have three finger holes in his ball.

So the 39-year-old Peoria Public Schools counselor filled the thumb hole of his ball. With his father’s ashes........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom