7 year old girl murdered in Houston

Tapxe

Coalescing the vapors of human existence
Ratings
Sticky Post
https://ktla.com/2018/12/31/manhunt...year-old-girl-outside-a-houston-area-walmart/

CNN affiliate KTRK reported. Deputies said the suspect pulled up next to the car and opened fire.

Gonzalez said the girl’s mother, LaPorsha Washington, 30, was wounded. The sheriff’s office said glass fragments injured a younger child. Two teens were unharmed.

The mother and daughter are black. The suspect, who authorities are describing as a white male in his 40s, fled the scene in a red truck.
I hope they find this disturbed individual. Maybe this was just a road rage incident, but the racial overtones are quite obvious.

I don't know what to say beyond that except it's bitterly disappointing that lives are so valueless to some people.

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Ratings
are you saying that all other instances where your kneejerk reaction is 'not race related' is someone different than this one particular instance where your guess was 'not race related'?
I don't believe that I have speculated on the Motivations of any other crimes.. But you are so welcome to do a search. But before waste your time doing that. Why don;t you see if this killer passed his gun background check... You may have better and faster results doing that instead.

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
Perhaps. I think the media is certainly guilty of fueling the racial fire in our current political atmosphere but I tend to think that this was reported on more due to the fact that an innocent child was (seemingly; initially) so randomly gunned down sicario style on an American freeway....that kind of thing is not a regular occurrence in this country regardless of the race of the perpetrator.
You don’t follow New Orleans news. I can think of at least 4 kids shot in the last 6 months here, although only one was shot on I-10.

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings

The similarities are mind boggling...

I was just amazed that the mother had such a good look at the guy she even knew he had blue eyes...

Ratings
So, serious question. Does it matter as much now, since it wasn’t racially motivated? Of course I’m talking about Shaun King, and all of the media members who sparked a firestorm over this being a racial thing.

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
So, serious question. Does it matter as much now, since it wasn’t racially motivated? Of course I’m talking about Shaun King, and all of the media members who sparked a firestorm over this being a racial thing.
Well, a seven y/o girl was killed, it should, but for some reason, I have a feeling it will turn on deaf ears and just fad away since it's not turning into the media's narrative...

Which is a damn shame... Local "black leaders" really need to turn this into something positive for their community....

I mean this little girl was murdered because of a case of mistaken identity.. If it wasn't her, it would've been someone else... It's really sad...

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Well, a seven y/o girl was killed, it should, but for some reason, I have a feeling it will turn on deaf ears and just fad away since it's not turning into the media's narrative...

Which is a damn shame... Local "black leaders" really need to turn this into something positive for their community....
i don't get it
you had the win in your hands and you just fumbled like this?

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
i don't get it
you had the win in your hands and you just fumbled like this?
You don't get it...?

The black community was outraged when they thought it was a white guy that did it, where's all the outrage when it's black on black crimes...? You actually think these protest will keep up in their community... If it does, I will be shocked...

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Ratings
You don't get it...?

The black community was outraged when they thought it was a white guy that did it, where's all the outrage when it's black on black crimes...? You actually think these protest will keep up in their community... If it does, I will be shocked...
i don't get why you would do that
y'all could dunk on all the SJW's who raced in to play the race card and then you turn right around and play the race card

as has been pointed out a bazillionteen times, community programs talk about crime in their communities all of the time --- that you and others don't know this or ignore it is not the fault of 'black leaders'

Moderator #91

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Ratings
You don't get it...?

Guido is right. You don’t really know how the leaders of the community will react, yet you are disparaging them before the fact. Even to the point of using quotes to amplify your obvious disgust.

Flip the script (pun intended). Imagine it was a 7year old white girl killed by a black man in a suspected racially motivated incident, and they later figured out the killer was a white man, and it was a case of mistaken identity. Don’t you imagine the outrage from the white community might die down just a bit? Yes or no?

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
i don't get why you would do that
y'all could dunk on all the SJW's who raced in to play the race card and then you turn right around and play the race card

as has been pointed out a bazillionteen times, community programs talk about crime in their communities all of the time --- that you and others don't know this or ignore it is not the fault of 'black leaders'
I realize they "talk" about the crime in their communities, but I'm referring to the major protest that seem to generate thousands in the streets when it comes to crimes involving someone of another race...

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
Guido is right. You don’t really know how the leaders of the community will react, yet you are disparaging them before the fact. Even to the point of using quotes to amplify your obvious disgust.

Flip the script (pun intended). Imagine it was a 7year old white girl killed by a black man in a suspected racially motivated incident, and they later figured out the killer was a white man, and it was a case of mistaken identity. Don’t you imagine the outrage from the white community might die down just a bit? Yes or no?
Tawana Brawley ring a bell...? How bout the Duke laCrosse case...?

Moderator #94

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Ratings
I realize they "talk" about the crime in their communities, but I'm referring to the major protest that seem to generate thousands in the streets when it comes to crimes involving someone of another race...
Why are you using quotes in the way you are?

And what is your main point? Everyone should be outraged by racially motivated crimes. All of them.

Tawana Brawley ring a bell...? How bout the Duke laCrosse case...?
What exactly do these have to do with this case? You could answer my question, what if the races involved were reversed, do you think there would have been heightened anger, and that it might die down when it turned out to be mistaken identity.

DadsDream

Super Bowl Dreams!
Ratings

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Donate

Support Saintsreport.com

Please help us with our site operating expenses and development costs!
Earned
US $6,694.67
This donation drive ends in

Recent Donations

SaintsFan627
$5.00
Noble Saint
$20.00
SuperDome
$19.67
Mills
$10.00