7 year old Transformer Theme Birthday Party ideas... (1 Viewer)

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of Transformer fans on this board. My 7 year old son has at least 30 Transformers; 2008 Transformers calendar; Transformers comic book. He's having some friend over on Saturday and my wife is asking for help related to ideas for the Party.

Just for some reference....for my three year old daughter's party this past Saturday my wife created a Candyland path throughout the first floor of the house and the kids were able to play Candyland game and were handed lollipops when they got to the lollipop square and gumdrops on the gumdrop square.

Any party ideas...remember; they're only 7 year olds so dancing girls and alcohol are out of the question. Although, I will consider ways to pitch these "progressive" ideas to my wife. :mwink:

Dress up as your son's least favorite Transformer character and let the kids beat you with a bat.

That's a tough one, man. Transformers are a little more intricate and harder to make (with different things) than other stuff.

If it wasn't cold I would suggest buying Transformer's masks and giving them all water guns....maybe nerf balls or laser tag?

1: Make like a pinata of a transformer out of cardboard filled with candy....
2: I think there is some PS2 transformer game
3: transformer cake.. someone has to make one..
4: make transfomer masks sources abound ont he internet what they look like.
5: Transfomers DVD party.. get whatever version he likes and runa marathon of em.

Have Optimusaint make an appearance. I wonder if he finished his new suit?

That's a tough one, man. Transformers are a little more intricate and harder to make (with different things) than other stuff.

If it wasn't cold I would suggest buying Transformer's masks and giving them all water guns....maybe nerf balls or laser tag?

My house is pretty big....they could probably have fun playing indoors.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/akNJ6S2UqsE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/akNJ6S2UqsE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:covri:

Have you considered hiring 7 year old drunken dancing girls?

Would have to include Megan right? I mean for all of the dads that will be at the party...

T14446EDIT.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom