70,000 Roger Goodell Clown Towels Invade Gillette Stadium For Patriots-Chiefs (1 Viewer)

I really don't get why they hate him?! I know they didn't like the whole Deflatgate but they did deflate footballs, they've been known cheaters.

For all their cheating they've gotten slaps on the wrist for it and the NFL always makes sure pretty boy Tom gets his way. The NFL always makes sure they're in the SB.

We on the other hand have a legitimate gripe!

I'm down for this. Can you contact him and get a price for 70,000 of those towels in black and gold?

Also can we legitimately stand out the dome and just hand this out?

Someone should contact the guys at Permanent Inc. I am sure they could make it happen.

I had forgot about this...back in 2017. Yeah, he is a hated and despised little man.

I’ve had another idea that would probably get a penalty but would be hilarious. Each person should bring a rubber band, ball used for playing jacks, and yellow fabric square in their pocket. Once inside, wrap the ball int the fabric, secure with the rubber band, and toss at the zebras. It wouldn’t hurt anyone but would be so cool. With our luck, they would suspend Coach Payton one year for every ‘flag’ thrown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom