70,000 Roger Goodell Clown Towels Invade Gillette Stadium For Patriots-Chiefs (1 Viewer)

Aw, man, my husband had this idea yesterday for the seat giveaway for season opener if Gayle would fund. Even if it doesn't happen like this, everyone now has till September to get their own shirt and do this on their own. But it HAS to get the national TV exposure of enough people wearing them in the Dome.

Why not get a corporate sponsor to have towels printed for a prime time game? Promote it as the Big Clown Bowl game. Bet that would go viral overnight.

I reached out to them, yesterday. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon.

This is the email I got from them tonight

Thanks for reaching out. We are excited to see the design take off in another major sports market. The Saints fans are for real.

We are contacting some of our vendors and will touch base with you about the towels. Sounds like an awesome idea.

Thanks again for checking us out! We’ll be in touch.

Ken

Permanent Inc

Thanks for reaching out. We are excited to see the design take off in another major sports market. The Saints fans are for real.

We are contacting some of our vendors and will touch base with you about the towels. Sounds like an awesome idea.

Ken
Permanent Inc

Nice Bro, please keep us posted ! Awesome job, thanks ! Who Dat !

Ken
Permanent Inc

So everybody in Foxboro clowned on Rog and he still gave them b2b SBs? :mad:

Ken

Permanent Inc

Any news?

Aw, man, my husband had this idea yesterday for the seat giveaway for season opener if Gayle would fund. Even if it doesn't happen like this, everyone now has till September to get their own shirt and do this on their own. But it HAS to get the national TV exposure of enough people wearing them in the Dome.
It will have to probably be a grass roots effort from the fans or a really p.o.ed fan with deep pockets to fund it on the large scale. Gayle is not in a good position to run this as an official Saints promo. But, she could just smile, turn a blind eye to the effort. There is also a possible issue with the sponsor providing the giveaway that game being overshadowed and not pleased with their investment. I'm not against the idea - I love it - just thinking it through.

Here is the latest. If any one has some business contacts that would be interested, please pass the info along. I would love to get some local businesses behind the effort instead of the gofundme route.

We love the idea and would really like to see you guys pull it off. Below are some pricing options that we got from our supplier.

Quantity Cost Total

30,000————1.15————34,500

35,000————1.14————39,900

40,000—————1.13———-45,200

45,000—————1.12——-50,400

50,000——————1———50,000

The towels are 11'' X 18 '' and are sublimated as opposed to screen printed. They are great quality for the cost. We will do a full mock up and be able to send you the exact towel you would be receiving. We are also happy to help support your efforts through social media and our website. If you are interested in moving forward, please reach out and let us know.

Looking forward to making #ClownOut happen.

Take care and look forward to hearing from you.

Ken
Permanent Inc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom