70% Completions 148 yards 5 TDs 0 INTS (1 Viewer)

People thought we were going to be this crazy run and shoot offense because of Winston but that’s not Payton and that’s not what we need from Winston. Dink and Dunk offense is boring but if run right you can dissect a D and rip their soul out. I said in another thread. Take what the D gives you, don’t turn the ball over and we’d be fine.

He was definitely money in the redzone

He always has been money in the redzone. Yeah we are taking what the defense gives us but that has a little to do with the weapons we have or lack there of. Just having the threat of having a QB that can throw vertical or take off running has made our offense very scary to opposing teams.

He always has been money in the redzone. Yeah we are taking what the defense gives us but that has a little to do with the weapons we have or lack there of. Just having the threat of having a QB that can throw vertical or take off running has made our offense very scary to opposing teams.
I know, someone had posted his redzone stats in another thread some time back and I was alluding to that. So happy to see him continue his efficiency in more than just the redzone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom