75% completion rate, 50 rush yards, 2 rush TDs (Taysom already making history) (1 Viewer)

I heard some analyst talking about how Hills average yard pass attempt was the highest we have had by a QB in 50 something games. Since he threw mostly intermediate stuff except the two to Sanders (one called back), I was wondering why it was higher. I looked back through the plays and couldn't find anything to AK underneath. Did we just not game plan that at all? Was AK primarily a decoy or were they just spying him that well. Seems like that's another safety outlet you would want a guest star QB to have - besides just go to Mike of course lol

I heard some analyst talking about how Hills average yard pass attempt was the highest we have had by a QB in 50 something games. Since he threw mostly intermediate stuff except the two to Sanders (one called back), I was wondering why it was higher. I looked back through the plays and couldn't find anything to AK underneath. Did we just not game plan that at all? Was AK primarily a decoy or were they just spying him that well. Seems like that's another safety outlet you would want a guest star QB to have - besides just go to Mike of course lol
Brees against the Colts last year had a higher yards per attempt and in three more games in 2018 had a significantly higher yards per attempt.

Although to be fair and put this in context, Drew Brees has only had 33 games with a higher yards per attempt than what Hill had in his very first start.

Last edited:
Brees against the Colts last year had a higher yards per attempt and in three more games in 2018 had a significantly higher yards per attempt.

is that air yards? I think he said air yards, which is beating a dead horse anyway since Drew runs this offense perfectly without worrying about such things. But anyway, where was Kamara in the passing game and how much better can Hill perform once that is incorporated. He threw that high a percentage and only targeted a running back twice, neither of which was Kamara.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom