750 Saints Family will attend Packers Game (1 Viewer)

I wonder if the mayor will be in the dome Sunday? Hmmm...

I wonder who might get in?
This is the big question that keeps running through my head...
Just how accurate are Covid-19 tests? :unsure:
Are they not using these on all the players and coaches to determine if they can participate in the football games? If they are so accurate, why can't they allow fans who are willing to take these tests and take their seat in the stands (after signing waivers not to hold anyone accountable for a future infection)???

If we can't be sure what the tests are revealing, then why is anyone getting tested?
The Superdome should be opened to anyone who is willing to submit to Covid-19 testing. Even if that person is require to pay for the test himself, if a person isn't a threat to spread the virus, why should that person be kept out of the Dome?

And if the tests aren't always accurate, then it will always be impossible to know who is capable of spreading the virus, even among the players & coaching staff. This is insane.

I would not be surprised if a few Hibernia Bank people are distant "cousins" to somebody.

It would actually be a great PR move if the Mayor allowed a VERY limited number of fans to attend, such as maybe the people who have had season tickets since 1967. I think there are only a couple of hundred such accounts. I wonder who might get in?
I’d be in that number. And I am still young enough to make a lot of noise. Great idea

750 seems like lots of family members. Bet they are sneaking in special people and corporate sponsors. Hope they can make Dome loud.
Could be pretty close. Add in practice squad players families, the coaches family, equipment manager family, everyone adds up but I'm sure there may be friends.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom