$79 50" Samsung TV Clearance - Walmart Metairie (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
SAMSUNG 50" Class 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR UN50NU6900
$79

Walmart Supercenter #989
8912 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Metairie LA 70003

Not sure how accurate it is, but Brickseek.com is showing they have 2-3 if anyone is in need of a Christmas gift for cheap!

I bet those bad boys were sold out as soon as the ad hit the papers, website and store.
Worse...the employees probably hide them and say that there are none in stock. Everytime I tried chasing a cheap TV deal at Walmart it has never worked.

I remember stores getting in trouble locally for advertising crazy deals on stuff they didn't even have any in stock (and knew they didn't)

Figured a ton of people would rush in trying to get the super deal and a certain number of them would buy something else while they were there

I remember stores getting in trouble locally for advertising crazy deals on stuff they didn't even have any in stock (and knew they didn't)

Figured a ton of people would rush in trying to get the super deal and a certain number of them would buy something else while they were there

Brickseek doesn't list it as a sale. It's a clearance item. It isn't the same as saying they have 30 50" Samsung TVs. They have/had 2-3 left. There's no other stores with them in stock, so it's being replaced likely.

So how do you get it for 80 dollars? Not that I would buy it but I'm checking it out and I don't see where the option is to get it for 79.

a couple weeks ago I got a 43" Roku Tv for $88 from Wal-Mart online. I tried to get 2, but it wouldn't let me.. Onn brand, never heard of them tho..
will be perfect for my daughter's room. much better than the 24 inch she has now.

So how do you get it for 80 dollars? Not that I would buy it but I'm checking it out and I don't see where the option is to get it for 79.

These are clearance deals basically. They are very local to stores. Use brickseek.com and good luck.

These are clearance deals basically. They are very local to stores. Use brickseek.com and good luck.

My point is how do I get it for 79? Does brickseek give you a coupon? I'm assuming that they aren't offering it for 79 in the store without some sort of coupon and I'm not seeing anything on the website that turns it into 79 dollars.

My point is how do I get it for 79? Does brickseek give you a coupon? I'm assuming that they aren't offering it for 79 in the store without some sort of coupon and I'm not seeing anything on the website that turns it into 79 dollars.

You basically need to go to the store and hope that they still have a unit available at that clearance price. You cannot buy direct from brickseek

FYI I checked the Walmart Veterans Blvd store. The lady said her system shows they have one in stock, but she didn't think that was accurate.

You basically need to go to the store and hope that they still have a unit available at that clearance price. You cannot buy direct from brickseek

FYI I checked the Walmart Veterans Blvd store. The lady said her system shows they have one in stock, but she didn't think that was accurate.

Because she probably bought it LOL

I got a clearanced smoker several years ago through brickseek so sometimes those deals work out. I bought a $379 oklahoma joe smoker for $79. Actually....I bought 2 haha. I called the Wally world and they had 2 in stock. The guy I talked to was really nice and set those aside for me. I just went and picked them up.

I got a clearanced smoker several years ago through brickseek so sometimes those deals work out. I bought a $379 oklahoma joe smoker for $79. Actually....I bought 2 haha. I called the Wally world and they had 2 in stock. The guy I talked to was really nice and set those aside for me. I just went and picked them up.

Everything I've tried to pick up so far has been "no where to be found", but you never know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom