790 zone ATL Saying ATL Best Off in the League LOL (1 Viewer)

jpsoldier24

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
God these guys are dreadful mayhem in the AM are saying Atl hands down the best off in the LEAUGE with add of Jackson lol god this week in Atl can't end quick enough so ready to get home to Nola SAT !! I challenged them and named three teams that are better off than ATL they responded DISAGREE I THOUGHT bobby and deek were homer but these guys take the cake !!!!

AgnesT

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Well if they don't believe it no one else will! Maybe it makes them feel better.

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Until you do it in January, just sit the **** down and shut up.

wizard1183

Very Banned
Reaction score
We're going to lock the south watch n see. Seattle will lock the west. North and east I could careless about. AFC north I see Cincinnati locking it up.

USAF HART

Best Falcons Fan On SR
Reaction score
I don't know if we have the best offense in the NFL, but on paper it stacks up that way. We have playmakers at every skill position on the field. Nobody knows how well it will translate to on field success, but the team (again, on paper) looks to be one of the best in the NFL.

wizard1183

Very Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if we have the best offense in the NFL, but on paper it stacks up that way. We have playmakers at every skill position on the field. Nobody knows how well it will translate to on field success, but the team (again, on paper) looks to be one of the best in the NFL.
That's right.... Looks can be deceiving! You're team will be a wild card come playoff time.

USAF HART

Best Falcons Fan On SR
Reaction score
That's right.... Looks can be deceiving! You're team will be a wild card come playoff time.
I am more than comfortable with a wild card spot. I'd much rather watch my Falcons in the playoffs (regardless of seeding) than have them sitting at home. A winning season accompanied with a playoff berth will ALWAYS be welcomed in my book.

Kurgan

Ked' sme sami som tak rád
Reaction score
Seriously guys, what do you expect them to say? "The falcons will be owned by the saints all season long, they have the 3rd best D in the division and the second best offense saints first"? Please.

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Without a truly elite QB in the NFL, you don't have the best offense, sorry. We have Brees, you have Matty Poo. I'd also take Green Bay, New England, Denver, and several others before your offense.

Brad01

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Age and OLine are concerns on that offense. So is depth.

I won't criticize them too much though because I think they do have a good offense. But I certainly won't go as far as to say best in the league.

However, it's a bit odd that every single year there's something they do that makes a lot of people say they're "the most feared offense in the NFC South" yet every single year, they rank behind the Saints in total offense.

Reaction score
I wish no injury on any player, but wouldn't you get a little chuckle if Gonzales had little injury this year? He could blame it on missing training camp.

KaYoTiiC

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
A simple "RING CHECK" is all thats needed at the moment. I will Ring Check Failcant fans to my death. They'll NEVER win one, EVER!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom