790 zone ATL Saying ATL Best Off in the League LOL (1 Viewer)

A simple "RING CHECK" is all thats needed at the moment. I will Ring Check Failcant fans to my death. They'll NEVER win one, EVER!!!!

Without a truly elite QB in the NFL, you don't have the best offense, sorry. We have Brees, you have Matty Poo. I'd also take Green Bay, New England, Denver, and several others before your offense.

Look, you guys can hate on Matt Ryan all you want. He has more than held up to his end of the bargain. He may not be at the elite level of Brees, Manning, Brady, or Rodgers, but he is not the reason for the Falcons failures. The reason the Falcons have not had much success in the playoffs is because of our defense. I'm not asking you guys to praise Matt Ryan or anyone else on the Falcons, but you could at least stop spitting out trivial garbage as truth and give props where it is due. Matt Ryan is a very good QB.

I doubt steven jackson breaks 1000 yards this season behind that oline, not to mention he is turning 30 soon. Tony G is gonna need a walker and matt ryan is only gonna get worse. Congrats on being delusional falcons fans.

Actual Offensive Stats from last year.
Code:
1	New England Patriots	427.9
2	New Orleans Saints	410.9
3	Detroit Lions		408.8
4	Denver Broncos		397.9
5	Washington Redskins	383.2
6	Dallas Cowboys		374.6
7	Houston Texans		372.1
8	Atlanta Falcons		369.1
9	Tampa Bay Buccaneers	363.8
10	Indianapolis Colts	362.4
11	San Francisco 49ers	361.8
12	Carolina Panthers	360.7
The Falcons were a few big plays away from being 4th in their own division. And this was with the Saints having an off year.

Alright, it's obvious that the more respectful and less assanine Saints fans have yet to arrive, so I will bow out of this forum until I can actually find the usuals who enjoy talking football and don't resort to childish garbage insults.

Look, you guys can hate on Matt Ryan all you want. He has more than held up to his end of the bargain. He may not be at the elite level of Brees, Manning, Brady, or Rodgers, but he is not the reason for the Falcons failures. The reason the Falcons have not had much success in the playoffs is because of our defense. I'm not asking you guys to praise Matt Ryan or anyone else on the Falcons, but you could at least stop spitting out trivial garbage as truth and give props where it is due. Matt Ryan is a very good QB.

Vs Seattle

1 2 3 4 T
SEA 0 0 7 21 28
ATL 10 10 7 3 30

Vs SanFran

1 2 3 4 T
SF 0 14 7 7 28
ATL 10 14 0 0 24

Looks to me that the offense fell apart both games in playoffs.

ATL went further than we did, so I'm not going to rag on them, but I wouldn't put those performances on the defense. I would put that on the coaches. Those two games are not the only times the Falcons came out soft in the second half.

Alright, it's obvious that the more respectful and less assanine Saints fans have yet to arrive, so I will bow out of this forum until I can actually find the usuals who enjoy talking football and don't resort to childish garbage insults.

Childish insults? Sorry if facts upset you. Matty Lice melts when the big lights are on

Childish insults? Sorry if facts upset you. Matty Lice melts when the big lights are on

This statement was true up until this season. The Falcons playoff failures of years past could be attributed to his poor play, but he stepped up last year and played just fine. It was the defensive let downs in the 2nd half that killed the Falcons.

2012 Playoffs:

vs Seattle -
24/35, 250 YDS, 3 TD, 2 INT

vs San Francisco -
30/42, 396 YDS, 3 TD, 1 INT

Ring Check!

This statement was true up until this season. The Falcons playoff failures of years past could be attributed to his poor play, but he stepped up last year and played just fine. It was the defensive let downs in the 2nd half that killed the Falcons.

2012 Playoffs:

vs Seattle -

vs San Francisco -

Yea but I'm sure he pooped on himself in those games.. Again :smilielol:

2012 Playoffs:

vs Seattle -

vs San Francisco -

I do believe there was an offensive letdown in y'all's playoff run last year as well. Atlanta scored 10 points total in the second half of their two playoff games. I think MR is a good quarterback, and I would be lying if your WR's and TE don't cause me concern when we play each other. I do agree with you on one aspect...I'll take a playoff spot (wildcard or division winner) ANY day over being at home during the playoffs.

Ring Check!

Please show me YOUR super bowl ring. Don't show me a Saints super bowl ring that is worn by another player. Show me the one that YOU earned. I have no problem with congratulating the Saints on their super bowl victory. I think it was a crowning achievement for a city and fan base that needed it more than anyone else. It was a miracle season that started in hurt and pain, but ended in a way that only a higher power could have scripted. That superbowl win jolted the state of Louisiana and gave them reason to believe.

Again, I am not here as a typical Falcons fan [MOD EDIT] :nono: I am simply here to talk football, and what could be in store for our teams (or any other team for that matter) in the coming season(s)

i seem to recall matt ryan fumbling at the end of the NFC championship game this season and that pretty much costing them the game. soooooooo that actually does put the season's failure on him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom