7th and UDFA's (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about Mario Urrutia? He is a 6'6" wr from Louisville. Would he be worth a late flyer.

Feel free to post other later round gems that may be available.

Ice_Tracer

Rookie
Reaction score
I am a Georgia Tech guy, and I can think of two guys that would be worth a late round flyer or as a possible UDFA. Gary Guyton is an OLB with good size and strength. He may be a touch slower than ideal, but I think he is faster than NFL draft scouts claims (4.76 40 time). He also would be a good special teams guy. The other is Durant Brooks, the best punter I have ever seen. He is the Ray Guy Award winner, but because he is a punter he won't be drafted. Its not a need for us, but I saw him punt a ball 70 yards IN THE AIR. He was punting out of the endzone, and it was downed inside the opposing team's (UNC) 20.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut2FA9xGkfY

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Frank Morton DT, Tulane

6'2 331lbs. He may not be the kind of player that we are looking for, but I think he has a shot of being a contributor in the NFL. Most likely projects as a NT.

DarkBuddha

No White Flags!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am a Georgia Tech guy, and I can think of two guys that would be worth a late round flyer or as a possible UDFA. Gary Guyton is an OLB with good size and strength. He may be a touch slower than ideal, but I think he is faster than NFL draft scouts claims (4.76 40 time). He also would be a good special teams guy. The other is Durant Brooks, the best punter I have ever seen. He is the Ray Guy Award winner, but because he is a punter he won't be drafted. Its not a need for us, but I saw him punt a ball 70 yards IN THE AIR. He was punting out of the endzone, and it was downed inside the opposing team's (UNC) 20.

we already have the best punter in the universe!

DarkBuddha

No White Flags!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Darnell Terrell 6-3, 210 cornerback from Mizzou.

I love this kid. I hope we can land him. given, I went to MIZZOU so I have the blinders on, but I think he will turn into a solid starter.

GermanSaint

Reaction score
Frank Morton DT, Tulane

6'2 331lbs. He may not be the kind of player that we are looking for, but I think he has a shot of being a contributor in the NFL. Most likely projects as a NT.
seems little for a NT .... it sounds like a young hollis thomas ....

Darnell Terrell 6-3, 210 cornerback from Mizzou.

could be a typical sean peyton third round reach , after a trade-down-

CCL36

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
We need to take that punter, unbelievable!!!

Reaction score

:homer::homer: So how come when i mention LSU prospect im immediatly mentioned as a :homer: But when he mentions players from G Tech he isnt labeled as that a lil hypocritical huh?

eaglefreak

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Brandon Sumrall, CB/Safety, Southern Miss
He is a good football player that has a nose for the ball. All C-USA as a safety, but he had to switch to CB his Senior season for depth problems. Much better at safety, not bad as a CB. Big hitter. Would be great for special teams. Grew up outside of Hattiesburg in Perry County. I hope he is an invited free agent.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=33636

OP

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
will adarious Bowman (sp?) fall that far? I heard he had a lousy senior bowl week.

cruize

Account closed at user request
Reaction score
TE Sperry Colorodo State. Big, strong, good blocker, good reciever on a bad team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom