8 Sacks of Potatoes? (1 Viewer)

Anybody know a good place to see game stats? Used to just Google individual games, but it looks like the NFL is blocking them from posting stats now.

EDIT: Never mind -- it looks like Google just can't show stats while the games are going on live. I was asking because I wanted to see who all had those 8 sacks:

Cam Jordan - 3 sacks
David Onyemata - 2 sacks
Trey Hendrickson - 2 sacks
Demario Davis - 1 sack

Pretty darn stout!

Anybody know a good place to see game stats? Used to just Google individual games, but it looks like the NFL is blocking them from posting stats now.

EDIT: Never mind -- it looks like Google just can't show stats while the games are going on live. I was asking because I wanted to see who all had those 8 sacks:

Cam Jordan - 3 sacks
David Onyemata - 2 sacks
Demario Davis - 1 sack

Pretty darn stout!

It would have been more, but Ryan was getting it out of his hands as quick as it touched him in the 4th quarter. After that series of sacks, Ryan was on the bench and I kid you not, he said F*** this!

Cam Jordan - 3 sacks
David Onyemata - 2 sacks
Demario Davis - 1 sack

Pretty darn stout!

Good to see that Jordan up there! Think he had more sacks today than the last 9 combined! Great team effort today!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom