80s movies so bad they are hysterically great (1 Viewer)

Dirty Dancing (1987) is clearly atop this list...
Just slightly ahead of any Star Wars movies released in the 80's (Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Return of the Jedi (1983))

?

Any nightmare on elm street movie after the first one. I give the first one credit. it was spooky. The rest were an endless string
of Freddie Kruger one liners that only caused me to laugh.

marc-singer-beastmaster.jpg

Back in the mid nineties I had a woman coming to my apartment. She asked which movie to rent. I picked Killer Klowns because neither of us were planning to watch a movie. She showed up with Schindler's List because her brother and his girlfriend had already watched it and she figured that it would be free. ? I don't have to tell you how the rest of that night went.

Back in the mid nineties I had a woman coming to my apartment. She asked which movie to rent. I picked Killer Klowns because neither of us were planning to watch a movie. She showed up with Schindler's List because her brother and his girlfriend had already watched it and she figured that it would be free. ? I don't have to tell you how the rest of that night went.

“Earth Girls Are Easy” with Jeff Goldblum, Jim Carey, and Damon Wayans as the Teletubbie alien things.

sounds a little like you weren’t planning to watch a movie and thought she wasn’t lol

but hey if your going to miss out, at least you saw one hell of a movie lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom