8x10 Saints photo help (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I’m building a man cave and I’m looking for some more 8x10/high resolution photos. I’d like one of Kyle Turkey throwing the helmet, Hartleys NFC championship kick, john Gilliam’s first kickoff td/play in our history, a cool shot of the river city relay, Brian Milne fumble recovery etc. Where can I find/buy images that will not look grainy?

You can go on eBay, Amazon and other places, but...

...I'd take a chance in contacting the team for actual high-quality photos by Saints' photographer Michael C. Hebert. Here is a gallery of some of his shots from 2019:

If you contact the New Orleans Saints at (504) 733-0255 ...they should be able to tell you how to obtain (purchase) some of their photos.

Hope you're successful.

:gosaints:

“Man Cave” haven’t heard that in a while. For the amount of money you are going to spend on these photos (assuming you want more than one), you may want to invest in one of those nifty printers that reads an app from your phone. My coworker has one and it’s pretty sweet. Also, that company Free Prints (free for 4X6) will charge something like $2.50 for 8X10s, if I recall, with shipping. Your total will never go above $10 regardless of how many prints you get. I think it has to be the same picture though🤔You can send pictures from your own phone, IG, etc. I’ll search some other avenues for you. Shutterfly has quality stuff too.

Last edited:
That is going to be a nice Man Cave. The biggest problem I see you having is getting the older shots, like the one from the first game to look as good as pictures taken 30, 40, 50 years later. High resolution now, vs high resolution then is a big difference in picture quality. If you can't get copies that look good enough, for what you want to do, you can always consider going with "digital watercolors" that will look like a painting of each images. By turning them into watercolors, resoltuion no longer is an issue. You can simply get the images off the internet and get someone to turn them into what looks like a watercolor painting using a program like Photoshop. If I had photoshop on this computer, or a similar program, I could give you an example. I do see "apps" advertised that do this as well so it is not out of the question its something you couldn't do yourself. If you aren't computer savy, and don't want to try it, I bet you can find a high school kid who can do it very quickly.
I wish I could show you an example of one of the pictures you desired. I do have an example on one of Brett favre. This is one of him yelling and using some very colorful languiage right after we intercepted him in the NFC Championship game in 2009.:p

Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 2.35.57 PM.png

I just need a decent image quality. I don’t mind to pay for the prints. I framed a bunch of them. Just want a few more great moments in our history even if it’s not the super high resolution

Stinks I can’t find/pay for Turley throwing the helmet, Hakim drops the ball and Hartley nfc championship kick. Ugh!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom