9-1 Saints become Super Bowl betting favorites (1 Viewer)

Well, the Saints just got through the toughest part of their schedule, and did so by curb stomping the last three of the four teams they faced.

Well, the Saints just got through the toughest part of their schedule, and did so by curb stomping the last three of the four teams they faced.
Don't know about that. We have to play the Falcons on a short week before playing 3 straight games on the road. The other games are against the team that beat us this season, the Steelers and the Panthers again.

There is nothing easy in the NFL.

That's too bad. The reason I say that is it seems we play our best when we get disrespected.
I'm beyond that now.

Everybody was tooting our horn this week and we came out and demolished a good team.

I tell you that Minneapolis miracle did wonders for us this year. We are laser focused. On a mission.

Don't know about that. We have to play the Falcons on a short week before playing 3 straight games on the road. The other games are against the team that beat us this season, the Steelers and the Panthers again.

There is nothing easy in the NFL.

While true, the last four were universally accepted as the toughest part of the schedule.

How big of an issue are the Bears going to be going forward? They have three losses. Only one of them to an NFC team.

How big of an issue are the Bears going to be going forward? They have three losses. Only one of them to an NFC team.

It’s hard to tell. They are playing good football, but they are doing it against bad teams.

Jets, Bills, Lions, and Vikings aren’t exactly a murderers row of teams.

It’s hard to tell. They are playing good football, but they are doing it against bad teams.

Jets, Bills, Lions, and Vikings aren’t exactly a murderers row of teams.

Hopefully the Rams drop two more games, but somehow beat Chicago.

I live like three miles from Westgate. I have lived in Vegas most of my life and only gambled maybe three times. The last time was when I put 100 bucks down on black and it came up green. That pretty much told me all I needed to know on how my gambling career would turn out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom