9/24 injury report (1 Viewer)

Does Armstead have a new injury?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Armstead has never play a full 16 games. It's not a matter of if he misses time, it's when and how long.

In 2nd year of a 3 year rebuild and going nowhere this year, they are in a protect mode for their best young players and it is the right decision.

Underhill reported earlier that Snead said he would be a game time decision. Some hope there. Ellerbe up to questionable is a plus.

Ellerbe seeing Robertson moving into his chair in the LB room. Meanwhile Ellerbe's chair is on wheels, which is not a good thing either way.

I just got an ESPN notification that "Saints starting LT 'Terron Smith' ruled out"

Poor terron smith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armstead has never play a full 16 games. It's not a matter of if he misses time, it's when and how long.

I worry about this greatly considering the extension we just have him. I don't fault the FO for doing it considering he's an elite LT when he plays but he has an immense injury history in only a few seasons.

Ellerbee will be healthy for the bye week.

Falcons still have no pass rush. Armstead didn't play either game against the Falcons last year and Drew still had all day to throw.

I would think Tony Hills would play LT. He filled in admirably last year and I figure this is why they signed him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom