9-7 could win our division @Falcons week 17 (1 Viewer)

Saints318

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
NFL Playoff Predictor

Saints and Falcons could both finish 9-7 and the Saints win the division by beating them in Atlanta January 1st.

It's not as far fetched as I first thought. In the scenario I linked we could go 9-7 even after losing the next 2 weeks @ Arrowhead and at home to the Seahawks.

We have to get healthy. Not having Armstead and Peat won't allow this to happen.
Of course we need Breaux and Rankins back. An Ellerbe sighting would be amazing too. Sterling Moore has been great, I hope the MRI results are ok. Crawley and Harris have to continue to improve as well.

I like what I'm seeing. If we get healthy the last half of the season we could be great on both sides of the ball.

Saints vs. Patriots Super Bowl!!!! :ezbill:

Can't wait to read Alan's conspiracy about this.

NFL Playoff Predictor

Saints and Falcons could both finish 9-7 and the Saints win the division by beating them in Atlanta January 1st.

It's not as far fetched as I first thought. In the scenario I linked we could go 9-7 even after losing the next 2 weeks @ Arrowhead and at home to the Seahawks.

We have to get healthy. Not having Armstead and Peat won't allow this to happen.
Of course we need Breaux and Rankins back. An Ellerbe sighting would be amazing too. Sterling Moore has been great, I hope the MRI results are ok. Crawley and Harris have to continue to improve as well.

I like what I'm seeing. If we get healthy the last half of the season we could be great on both sides of the ball.

Saints vs. Patriots Super Bowl!!!! :ezbill:

We should grab the NFC south by the ***** like we did Cam yesterday.

The Falcons would need a major collapse. And we'd need to play a lot better and more consistent football. It's not impossible, but it's hardly likely.

Not trying to be negative, but, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Heck, I'm just wondering do we have what it takes to beat Kansas City next Sunday?

Yeah, one game at a time. Let's not get too carried away here. 2-3 isn't too difficult to recover from, but we've got a tough slate of games coming up. If we can get through the next 4 games going 2-2 or 3-1, I like our chances.

Quinn has improved their D, their O has always produced at a winnable rate, the Falcons are solid all the way around.

Even their loss yesterday was impressive.....down 17-3 second half in rainy and noisy Seattle.....and having it come down to a late FG is good for them.

I think they will win the south, but I think we are right in the thick of the wild card.

Just speaking realistically.

The Falcons would need a major collapse. And we'd need to play a lot better and more consistent football. It's not impossible, but it's hardly likely.

Couldn't agree more, you beat me to it

I'm not trying to get carried away, but it would be awesome to play them in the last game of the season for the division title.

That's the last game in the ga dome, they ruined our remembrance of the dome re-opening. I'd love for the Saints to ruin their season after all their festivities.

Falcons had a complete melt down last season and we're on a 2 game winning streak... so it's possible.

Falcons play a tough schedule going forward, if they win the division then they will have earned it. That being said if they lose their QB or Key OL they're done like most any other team. It's a marathon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom