9-7 might win the Divsion this season (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
if you look at carolina's and Falcons Schedule they could easily lose 4 more games giving them both 8-8 just look at there schedule, but 10-6 or 11-5 is what i'm hoping for:ezbill:

I don't think so, the Panthers have a history of strong play in the second half.

but stranger things have happened

I think so to. 10-6 is a lock this year. I think we win it going 11-5 for the year.

I know everyones excited that the Panthers beat the bucs (who pretty much dominated them til the 3rd quater) but they still aren't that good. Their schedule is worse then ours too.

Atlanta is done. Yes done. I said it. Done.

We will probably end up going .500 or so over these last 8 games and go into the playoffs pretty ordinary. Of course anything can happen from there.

If you are hoping they go 8-8 so we can get in I might as well pack it in now. This team has shown that they are better then most thought and definately a Contender but if they only win 3 of the next 7 we don't belong in the playoffs.

If you are hoping they go 8-8 so we can get in I might as well pack it in now. This team has shown that they are better then most thought and definately a Contender but if they only win 3 of the next 7 we don't belong in the playoffs.

Thats dumb logic. If you earn a spot you earn a spot. Its a new season. I don't believe in this "we don't derserve the playoffs" stuff.

3 teams have won superbowls when going into the playoffs at 9-7. I'll take that.

Neither the Falcons nor Panthers will do better than 9-7. We can win the division at 9-7 if the Panthers don't sweep us. At this point however, anything less than 10-6 or 11-5 would be a disappointment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom