9-7 playoff spot (1 Viewer)

With the saints defense I saw against Pitt I don't have a good feeling about any remaining games. Atl always is a 50-50 no matter how either team is playing, Cinn, Dallas, Carolina have receivers our Def does not match up with. Wash will most probably be playing Campbell by time the saints get them so who knows they will be playing then.

Saints have to take every game as a must win until they lock because the teams remaining are also the teams wanting that playoff spot.

The final NFC spot looks like it will be 9-7. Right now teams in contention are Saints, Atl, CAR, Dal, Phil, NYG. This would mean the saints need only 3 more wins, BUT if they do not beat ATL, CAr, and Dallas they would risk losing a tie breaker for a 9-7 spot.

With that said the saints really need to get to 10 wins or beat Atl, Car, and Dallas to get in the playoffs.

Saints should beat SF and WASH for 2 wins but this is the NFL so nothing is guaranteed. If it works this way then they need 2 wins from Cin,Atl, Car, Dal, NYG. Those are all tough games that could go either way.

I actually think that this will be a year like 2004 when 2 teams in the NFC got in at 8-8. While I am not so positive that 2 will get in with that record, i definitely think that there will be 1 8-8 team in the playoffs this year from the NFC.

i predicted the saints to go 10 and 6 at the beginning of the season, but now looking at our remaining opponents, i must change my opinion ,i believe a record of 13 and 3 is more like it,no brag just fact, this team is good and everyone knows it ,weather you are the most pessimistic ,or the most optimistic, this team is going to win the NFC SOUTH. The saints are going to the playoffs ,from there who knows what can happen.

I say no one is "Mephisto" and it's better to play every game as if it's your last. Let the chips fall. Everything was great yesterday (fighting) until the 25 yd line. Who could predict that? I have confidence that their tenacity will carry them through the season, and that's all that matters!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom