9 Americans (3 women and 6 children) killed in Mexico by attack from Cartels. (2 Viewers)

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It is time to end these drug cartels by whatever means it takes. The President of Mexico’s “ hugs, not bullets” policy is a FAILURE. He needs to get tough on them (take them out) or allow us to come in and do it. Either way the Cartels need to be destroyed.

Edit for lnk

Last edited:
Forgot the link, there now.

It is time to end these drug cartels by whatever means it takes. The President of Mexico’s “ hugs, not bullets” policy is a FAILURE. He needs to get tough on them (take them out) or allow us to come in and do it. Either way the Cartels need to be destroyed.

So sickening. Innocent kids burned alive in a car. For what????

As much as people scream about ISIS, we have the same sick animals killing innocent Americans, right at our border.

So sickening. Innocent kids burned alive in a car. For what????

As much as people scream about ISIS, we have the same sick animals killing innocent Americans, right at our border.

It’s awful. Sickening. But we don’t have to look across the border to be horrified by violence. We’ve got people standing at the windows of high rises and in the halls of our schools mowing down innocent civilians in a matter of seconds.

I do agree that if there is more we can do to *help* our neighbors in Mexico to address cartel violence, we should, but not in a politically condescending sense that looks past the proverbial beam in our own eye.

It’s awful. Sickening. But we don’t have to look across the border to be horrified by violence. We’ve got people standing at the windows of high rises and in the halls of our schools mowing down innocent civilians in a matter of seconds.

I do agree that if there is more we can do to *help* our neighbors in Mexico to address cartel violence, we should, but not in a politically condescending sense that looks past the proverbial beam in our own eye.

True..........but I have traveled a lot in Mexico, it is a beautiful country with some of the best scenery in the world. However, today I would not step foot in that country, for all the money in the world.

Maybe I am naive, but I feel much safer, in our country.

True..........but I have traveled a lot in Mexico, it is a beautiful country with some of the best scenery in the world. However, today I would not step foot in that country, for all the money in the world.

yea, I used to go a lot too and felt safe. I guess those days are over.

I don't think you are naive - the murder rate in Mexico is almost 6 times that of the US.

I don't know about innocent.

There is a number of "religious themed" compounds in México that they themselves are involved in the drug and arms trades. I didn't know about the Mormons up North, but I do know about Mennonite compounds in Campeche and Quintana Roo. And with compounds in Sonora and Chihuahua, my money is that this attack was definitely not random.

Last edited:

Oh, I understand and share your concerns. I’ve declined opportunities to travel to Mexico. Of course, all of this is complicated by our nation’s role in the drug trade and ensuing violence.

but I have traveled a lot in Mexico, it is a beautiful country with some of the best scenery in the world. However, today I would not step foot in that country, for all the money in the world.

From what I understand, the ‘tourist’ pockets of the country, resorts etc are fairly immune to the type of criminal activity that goes on in the rest of Mexico.. it looks like this attack occurred in a non tourist area, for sure.

That said, I’ve never been to Mexico and have no plans to go any time in the near future.

Is the government of Mexico legitimate when it backs down to the cartel? I think a strong case can be made that it isn't. I'm not sure what steps to take, but a good one would be national legalization of marijuana. Hit the cartels in the pocket book and stop ruining American lives in the process. Then go after the cartels themselves. Something needs to change. We can't have such powerful criminal, terroristic organizations operating next to and in our country.

Edit for lnk

or just stay out of mexico

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom