9 shot in French Quarter 1 Dead (1 Viewer)

It's been a few years since I've lived in the city, so this is a serious question. When did it become illegal to carry firearms in the city? Or is it just illegal to carry in the French Quarter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a few years since I've lived in the city, so this is a serious question. When did it become illegal to carry firearms in the city? Or is it just illegal to carry in the French Quarter?

It is not illegal. They were likely under 21.

There are quite a few reasons that is could be illegal for this individual. He could have had a stolen gun or just not had a permit, he could be a felon, etc. The article did not say it is illegal for everyone.

Glad I stayed of bourbon Saturday night. It was quiet after saints game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I stayed downtown not too long ago for a wedding (Raiders were in town that weekend). People were giving me the "Old Man" jabs because I wouldn't go down to Bourbon St with them. I got just a loaded at the bar in the Sheraton and didn't have to constantly keep looking over my shoulder every 30 seconds because I was worried about someone being stupid around me and my loved ones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom