90% Chance of rain Sunday for game (2 Viewers)

At this point rain would probably be in our favor. Anything can happen in the rain and we are on the road.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

That was against Carolina. I was there, one helluva game!!!!!

I think he's referring to the game @ Tampa in 2013 (I was there). Game delayed due to lightning and then it rained hard. Saints got knocked around most of the game (including a pick 6) but Drew hit Colston down the middle to set up a last second field goal by Hartley.

We ran out of the stadium like we stole something. Bucs fans not happy.

I don't care if it rains. I just want a win. I'm not ready to write off this season. It'll be hard to be comoetitive if we start 0 and 2.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

We've been working with zone, jumbo and multiple tight end sets that should work well for us to win a game in the mud. We have a lot of fresh legs in the backfield, plus bruisers on the line especially on the left side in the run game.

We've been working with zone, jumbo and multiple tight end sets that should work well for us to win a game in the mud. We have a lot of fresh legs in the backfield, plus bruisers on the line especially on the left side in the run game.

Right! Ingram, Hightower & Lasco with a punch of Kuhn should work wonders in the rain.

Scores could be very high
Who do you trust to retain their footing our cbs or their wrs?

Same goes for our wr

Right! Ingram, Hightower & Lasco with a punch of Kuhn should work wonders in the rain.

This isn't 1980s or 1990s anymore.

Almost no one wins running the ball.

We have two terrible defenses in this game and I bet
Someone will pass for over 350 yds.

We played in a monsoon a few years ago in Tampa and we still slung it about 40 times. And the game was close... wasn't as if we were trying to get back into the game.

look for us to sling it all around the yard. Rain is not a factor (to payton).

Still the craziest game I've ever seen. I think Brees threw like 4 picks in that game.

UPDATED.
SUN NY
SEP 18
Mostly Cloudy
84° 74° 20% scattered showers SSW 9 mph
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

I hope it rains. We should pound the rock and let Ingram win the game for us.

We may have the best passing game in the league, but we can't defend it.

Doesn't matter if it's rain, sleet, snow, monsoons, fireballs, or asteroids. Payton WILL pass the ball 40+ times.

UPDATED.
SUN NY
SEP 18
Mostly Cloudy
84° 74° 20% scattered showers SSW 9 mph
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Yeah, looking at high resolution models, rain will not be an issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom