90% of the forum is overcomplicating things (1 Viewer)

On the big plays of the bengals I was more amazed by the talents of Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson then with the poor coverage of the saints. Got to give them credit. Palmer's long ball is a thing to watch.

If I have to make any critism to the defense is that I wish that we were more constant in our pressure. I think Gibbs is not being overagressive because he knows what he has and he has a safety playing linebacker (Stoutmaire) almost all of the time.

There is a thing that still amazes me (and I think it is a good thing), the saints are not being beaten by better teams. They are beating themselves. I think this is good news in the process of construction of the team. Look at the bears, they have learned to win games when the offense is not producing, sometimes by special teams, some by defense.

Right now, at offense, defense and special teams, we are reliable but not able to command the game, to take it in their hands and win it. As soon as our units learn to do that, we will be a force.

Every single team have a sunday with terrible play by one of their units, the trick is for the 2 others to have a commanding performance and take the game. I am sure we can do that, the timing however have been terrible in our defeats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom