'94, '95, '96 (1 Viewer)

nfcsaints

Rookie
Reaction score
Been a few years since posting, but wanted to know if there was any interest in games from this era. I have converted parts of '94 (a few games) and all of '95/'96 from VHS (I taped all the games from Directv) to digital. Jim Everett and Quinn Early expressed interest so I sent them both copies on DVD for Christmas. 36+ games......took forever to finish.

Anyway, I need to find a set of the 1994 Saints team issued trading cards and was going to offer copies of games in trade. If this is wrong section, I apologize...please don't flame the newb.

Absolutely. I would love to see these games again. I was just finishing college and worked a lot of weekends at this time, so I didn't get to see a lot of these games. Listened to Jim and Archie a lot while at work. Would love to see these games. Win or lose, I still like reliving old games. These were the days with Eric Allen, Mario Bates, Mark Fields, Keith Poole, etc. if I remember right.

I love reliving old games myself, especially in the warmer-weather months of the offseason. I was fortunate enough to have obtained some hard copies of games through a dedicated old-game-trader last year. Kept me hyped for the season :)

I will say to anyone with old game files of any kind to be wary of the current NFL administration as it relates to putting them on YouTube. Der Kommissar has zapped many a game from many an old game hobbyist's channel whether it was a private channel or not. Much of what's been zapped is during the current era; there's still some older games from the 1970's and '80's I can find on there. Shows you the arrogance of Der Kommissar. One older piece that's apparently gone is the 1983 official NFL Yearbook video on the Saints. Older fans remember that as the closest Bum ever got to a winner here. I got pretty angry when I couldn't find it anymore.

I'd LOVE to see some of these, considering nearly half of them were blacked out in NOLA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom