97.5 Fanatics, Eagles radio station (1 Viewer)

domedawg

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
You have to listen to Eagle fans. They hate Peyton. One guy just predicted Eagles route Saints and the dumb radio host agree. Delusional.

You have to listen to Eagle fans. They hate Peyton. One guy just predicted Eagles route Saints and the dumb radio host agree. Delusional.
I have been listening all week.

The host said that the Eagles should warm up wearing their Super Bowl rings, and perhaps look into brining last years Lombardi to the game.

The host said that the Eagles should warm up wearing their Super Bowl rings, and perhaps look into brining last years Lombardi to the game.
So dueling Lombardis. Whatevs.

Lol, they do realize they have the same amount of Super Bowls right? Plus it took them way longer.

The Super Bowl they got last year made them feel like they are the best thing since sliced bread. Hell, they're still fourth place in their own division when it comes to Super Bowls.

Why would you subject yourself to this garbage?
I like to listen to the radio stations of our opponents because it gives me an idea of what they are thinking, and what they are planning. I also like to read about our opponents on their fan forums, but the Eagles main fan forum hasn’t accepted my request to join.

It’s interesting listening to their radio programs as they are all pushing this running up the score narrative...hard. They don’t mention how we pulled our starters, and they don’t mention how Pederson says that he would have done the same thing. But they want to feel slighted.

I like to listen to the radio stations of our opponents because it gives me an idea of what they are thinking, and what they are planning. I also like to read about our opponents on their fan forums, but the Eagles main fan forum hasn’t accepted my request to join.

It’s interesting listening to their radio programs as they are all pushing this running up the score narrative...hard. They don’t mention how we pulled our starters, and they don’t mention how Pederson says that he would have done the same thing. But they want to feel slighted.
If they're going out of their way to find a reason to be slighted, they've already lost.

While I do believe the Saints will open a big can of whup arse on the Iggles... I don't think we (as a fan base) would be running scared if the shoe were on the other foot.

Big difference between fan smack talk and the actual team doing the same. :scratch:

Should be a good game, with a surprisingly close first half. But I believe the Saints clamp down in the second half, and win going away.

:gosaints:

I think Saints jump on them quick and route on. Their defense if bad against pass. If Tribisky can throw for 300, Brees will go for 400.

Like I wrote in an earlier thread (see here), they're delusional. Today, they were asking listeners for pictures they took of eagles in the wild, as a sign of certain victory (or something).

My sign of certain victory: the 1 seed playing the 6 seed in the best home field in the NFL after weeks of rest and after destroying them in the regular season.

They can hate on PEYTON and Sean Payton; makes no difference.

I'm glad they made such a big deal of Payton running up the score in November. Payton is ruthless and will get the Saints attention and focus to inflict another beatdown. Ridiculous notion of the idea of running up a score. The Saints are simply the better team, in November and January.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom