97.5 Fanatics, Eagles radio station (2 Viewers)

Every city has hosts/stations like this. There is likely just as much radical talk coming from LA, Dallas, New England, KC, Indy, and even here (can you imagine the number of threads from opposing fan forums there probably are on Bobby Hebert?)

They are Eagles fans. Let ‘em pull for their team. Let ‘em talk trash about their enemies. That’s what they were born and raised to do and they are good at it. They are having a great season. It will all get put to the test soon enough.

well its not shocking that a typical radio show would do something like this.

what is shocking is that a fan station would be so partisan.. no wait

hqdefault.jpg

I have been listening all week.

The host said that the Eagles should warm up wearing their Super Bowl rings, and perhaps look into brining last years Lombardi to the game.
If they the Lombardi to the game then we should bring the wood to the game.

They do eat horse dung after winning the Super Bowl..

I was going to post the video but it may be too much for some of the younger members.

It's a really odd thing to simultaneously whine someone didn't take their foot off your throat while at the same time having confidence like you can beat that same person.

So wait...you're telling me a Philadelphia radio station (which is composed primarily by callers whom are fans of Philadelphia sports teams)....are calling with optimism in their team like fans do?

The horror.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom