A 30-something man just failed to spin the wheel a full rotation on the Price is Right (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I am having a nice lazy day, the only reason I am watching this lame show. But they gave the guy another spin. WTH? He ended up making it to the showcase...they should have taken away his prize and kicked him out the building.

Maybe he spun it softly trying to get on 100?

no...it was on his second spin and he ended up one slot short of the previous spot (nowhere near getting $1). He actually busted on the first one and then won on the second one.

That's cheap, if so he's dumb

Noone knows how much that thing weighs, to go up their and try that is stupid. you've probably got a better chance at 1.00 by just spinning it like a man. And you don't look like an idiot.

That's cheap, if so he's dumb

Noone knows how much that thing weighs, to go up their and try that is stupid. you've probably got a better chance at 1.00 by just spinning it like a man. And you don't look like an idiot.

the chick who was in the lead ahead of him got it around a good 540 degrees or so and she looked to weigh about 90 lbs.

the chick who was in the lead ahead of him got it around a good 540 degrees or so and she looked to weigh about 90 lbs.

ManCardRevoked%5B1%5D.jpg

I once a saw a guy with a cane spin it two full rotations.....just sayin'.

What a tool. How was the first spin?

it was pretty weak also (enough that I noticed), made the full 360 easily...must have fatigued him for the next one.

Bob Barker would've never allowed this. He would've shooken his head in disappointment and made the guy leave. Drew is lame.

I am having a nice lazy day, the only reason I am watching this lame show. But they gave the guy another spin. WTH? He ended up making it to the showcase...they should have taken away his prize and kicked him out the building.

Contestants know that they get another spin if the wheel doesnt go all the way around. It is possible that he did it on purpose to get the wheel in a more favorable starting position.

Contestants know that they get another spin if the wheel doesnt go all the way around. It is possible that he did it on purpose to get the wheel in a more favorable starting position.
Well he only landed one spot below his previous one.

Was he booed? Bob Barker would encourage booing when that happened.

How embarrassing....and LAME....

Jan

there were some scattered boos, but not enough:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom