A 30-something man just failed to spin the wheel a full rotation on the Price is Right (1 Viewer)

I cant find a bigger one since i'm restricted at work but this would have been me:

BooThisMan.gif

Is it ever possible for a girl to get a mancard? I mean, I installed my own dishwasher and built a doghouse, and I love football. Is there like an honorary mancard?

I am having a nice lazy day, the only reason I am watching this lame show. But they gave the guy another spin. WTH? He ended up making it to the showcase...they should have taken away his prize and kicked him out the building.

and you are watching the price is right

what's next?? days of our lives??

Make sure you watch Oprah next ...she might eat a cute white woman ....thats teh coolest.

Is it ever possible for a girl to get a mancard? I mean, I installed my own dishwasher and built a doghouse, and I love football. Is there like an honorary mancard?

and you want to be a man because??????? Perhaps a talk is in order.

Yes, but it's called the Rosie O'Donnel card. Sure you want it?

That's cheap, if so he's dumb

Noone knows how much that thing weighs, to go up their and try that is stupid. you've probably got a better chance at 1.00 by just spinning it like a man. And you don't look like an idiot.

I wouldn't mind looking like a idiot if it got me in the showcase!!!

In other news, Dre is watching The price is right. :hihi:

now, now:hihi: I rarely watch any TV. This morning I was watching Sportscenter when baseball came on... so that was a quick channel change. And I will have you and antipop also know that Hoda Kotbe is now on the Today show (or maybe Good Morning America). I learned a lot today. I also learned it is time for the TV to stay off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom