A.B. (1 Viewer)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Ok so he plead guilty and got probation. Do you take a chance on him?

“If necessary”??????!!!!!! What ???!!!

Russell Wilson has been campaigning hard for AB.

Wilson has always been an upstanding guy with high integrity.

Is it possible that winning is more important than everything else???!!!

I just don’t get it.

Brady & Wilson see something in the absolute nutcase of AB, that I do not see.

Ok so he plead guilty and got probation. Do you take a chance on him?

He burned that bridge when he showed up with his entourage and his own camera crew when he met with the Saints last season.

The last thing the Saints need is the distraction of this circus act haunting the team.

It's going to take far more than just his play on the field to earn the trust that it will take for a team to take a chance on him.

My guess is that as soon as a team signs him he'll be suspended immediately.

“If necessary”??????!!!!!! What ???!!!

Russell Wilson has been campaigning hard for AB.

Wilson has always been an upstanding guy with high integrity.

I just don’t get it.

Brady & Wilson see something in the absolute nutcase of AB, that I do not see.
It’s called generational talent

Didn't he burn some Saints bridges when we brought him in? He just had-to-have his entourage with him for the try out. He tweeted the waiver form, below, when he was told not to tweet anything about his visit to the team facility.

8F324774-404F-4527-9D70-CCDF25F21671.jpeg

Last edited:
He burned that bridge when he showed up with his entourage and his own camera crew when he met with the Saints last season.

The last thing the Saints need is the distraction of this circus act haunting the team.

It's going to take far more than just his play on the field to earn the trust that it will take for a team to take a chance on him.

My guess is that as soon as a team signs him he'll be suspended immediately.

You and I are hive-minded today.

I just don’t get it.

The truth? Yes. At the end of the day, players, teams, coaches all get paid to win. Wins and championships are what makes legacies, gets you paid, and keeps you employed in the NFL. You don't see many "10 best locker rooms in NFL history" lists... There's only one walter payton award.

Is Brown worth the trouble though? Personally, I don't think so. At least not for us. He's been a disruption everywhere he's been lately. Even if it was only for a workout. But if you're a team in desperate need of an offensive playmaker, maybe it's worth the risk. Especially if your a coach that's in a hot seat and your team isn't talented enough to get you the wins you need to continue coaching. It would be a huge gamble, but if you have nothing to lose, maybe you go for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom