A.B. (1 Viewer)

Did you see that video of him acting a fool with his girlfriend/wife, or whoever she was? Cursing the cop, calling him a pig. He looked like a serious mental case that needs a serious intervention. I was all for the idea previously, until the camera crew visit episode and that video. There is a point where it doesn’t matter how much talent a guy has if he is self-destructive and causes chaos in the locker room. There’s a reason two top teams that needed WR help passed in him.
I did. If he has gotten over that hump, I would give him a try. At this point it's a low risk/high reward situation.
When a player sits out of the league, that humbles him. If they have a serious drug problem, then i would pass.

I did. If he has gotten over that hump, I would give him a try. At this point it's a low risk/high reward situation.
When a player sits out of the league, that humbles him. If they have a serious drug problem, then i would pass.

He had his chance to leave a good impression with us. He was asked not to bring a camera crew, and he couldn’t even follow that rule. Then the drama afterwards. Unless he’s had some kind of therapeutic intervention, no thanks. Right now it’s a super high risk to cause a disturbance in focus and create unnecessary drama in the locker room and attention in the media. I can’t believe people even want him at this point. I like the football player, but the guy’s an absolute head-case.

Sidebar: Every time I see A.B. on a Saints board...

...I immediately think of Aaron Brooks.

Somehow, I don't think I'm the only one. :cool:

:gosaints:
That was my first thought, thats why i clicked, i probably wouldn’t’ve even clicked if i had known.

Not making any excuses, but most of his antics took place off the field, right? Was he really causing trouble while he was with the Steelers and Patriots?

Don't forget the Raiders!! Why do you think all 3 of those teams shipped his crazy arse off?

This guy doesn't just have a screw loose........................there's a few nuts and bolts rattling around as well!!

fixed that for you :hihi:
dammit... exactly what i was going to post.

Saints sign AB84, suspended indefinitely before the ink dries.
Bucs sign AB84, Bucs given 1st round bye before the season is started.
Anyone else signs AB84, small fine for Brown, campaign for second/third chances immediately launched by the NFL.

Don't forget the Raiders!! Why do you think all 3 of those teams shipped his crazy arse off?

This guy doesn't just have a screw loose........................there's a few nuts and bolts rattling around as well!!
You're right..I totally forgot about the Raiders.

The truth? Yes. At the end of the day, players, teams, coaches all get paid to win. Wins and championships are what makes legacies, gets you paid, and keeps you employed in the NFL. You don't see many "10 best locker rooms in NFL history" lists... There's only one walter payton award.

Is Brown worth the trouble though? Personally, I don't think so. At least not for us. He's been a disruption everywhere he's been lately. Even if it was only for a workout. But if you're a team in desperate need of an offensive playmaker, maybe it's worth the risk. Especially if your a coach that's in a hot seat and your team isn't talented enough to get you the wins you need to continue coaching. It would be a huge gamble, but if you have nothing to lose, maybe you go for it.
Comprende’.........thanks! 👍🍺🏈

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom