A championship team can...... (1 Viewer)

Teledega

Rookie
Reaction score
has great depth. Zack Strief name was not called once. I really forgot he played today. Zack's play is a testiment to this team. Championship teams have depth. Our third string LT started against a def. that blitz 62% of the time and he held his own.

Good job Zack.

Great drafting in the years since Payton has been here...even the years when it wasn't "sexy" we got players like Strief and Bushrod

Championship teams can also run the ball and play defense and this team can do it all. There is no limit.

I still see boards from around the league still say "they haven't played anybody". Wonder if people would still say the same things even if they happened to win the superbowl.

I still see boards from around the league still say "they haven't played anybody". Wonder if people would still say the same things even if they happened to win the superbowl.

Which boards are saying this?! I really need a laugh.

A championship team can win anyway they need to. Lions and Eagles: Breesus. Bills: Defense and the Run. Jets: Defense. If we can win a game with our ST...well...we'd still be awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom