A change of pass (1 Viewer)

JDTM

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
a little too much negitive stuff going on, on here. I know it is all deserved. But who to pull for tonight? Both teams have been hit by the injury bug. I say the Giants will win but that isn't the way I want it to happen. Any other thougths on the game.

I saw we trade Drew Brees for Eli Manning! J/k.

I think Jax will win tonight. The Giants have some big injuries and Tiki's hurt thumb may change the way he holds the ball, causing fumbles.

I saw we trade Drew Brees for Eli Manning! J/k.

I think Jax will win tonight. The Giants have some big injuries and Tiki's hurt thumb may change the way he holds the ball, causing fumbles.

I say we trade Deuce & Reggie to the Giants for Lavar Arrington... not like we're really using our RBs much anyway :)

Go Jags.

Hey guys, what do yall think of potentially going after Florida's Tim Tebow? He'd be a great red zone acquisition, and we could use him just like Florida does. He's a good runner, and I would love seeing him in a Saints uniform!

Hey guys, what do yall think of potentially going after Florida's Tim Tebow? He'd be a great red zone acquisition, and we could use him just like Florida does. He's a good runner, and I would love seeing him in a Saints uniform!

Yeah, anyone who can run over the great LeRon Landr...wait a minute, I'm getting deja vu here...:scratch:

I would rather just try running it in the red zone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom