A.D. (1 Viewer)

Rudy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
If A. D. could get a little help they could bring us to the promised land. ?

Well

Have you seen a game this season?

Have you seen a playoff game?

Are you trolling?

I think I know what he means, but dam you need to do a better job of opening your thread. The information you provided did not have anything in it about being pelican related. You posted on a Saints board with AD and expect people to know what you are saying

Yeah, no idea who you’re referring to! The only AD I can think of was Adrian Peterson “All Day” but that doesn’t make sense since he’s been gone

Nahh, I don't think we will ever even win a playoff game with him..

Wow! Really? No Pelican love?

I think I know what he means, but dam you need to do a better job of opening your thread. The information you provided did not have anything in it about being pelican related. You posted on a Saints board with AD and expect people to know what you are saying

I know what he meant it's just insane after Jrue Holliday and rajon rondeaux's performances. Oh, and that niko guy ain't too shabby either.

Rondo the only one in playoff mode and hve the coconuts to stand up the Dremond Green. No way Pels should get rid of Cousins. The Pelicans look intimidated by the Warriors. AD need to grow him some balls and stand up and be a leader that he know he can. Dremond Green flips you and u dont get a call mke your presence felt dude. Like seriously. Pels played scared and just intimidated by the Warriors. Get grimy with them to. You have to bring that ol skool mentality and play ball man. This not no regular season. Also all those lazy passes hve to stop. Its just ridiculous. These last two games against Warriors Pels was intimidated and just lack of consistency down the stretch with bad defense and awful passing of the ball.

False,they look completely deflated because of the officiating. Hard to want to drive to the basket when golden state is pretty much allowed to do whatever the want with no whistle,and its pretty hard to play that tight aggressive defense we played in the first round when your shorts touching the ball handlers shorts gets a whistle.

Bottom line,theres too much at stake in betting and ratings for Golden State t be ousted by the lowly Pelicans. Ill watch the remaining games,but if (when) were bounced,Im not watching the rest of the playoffs and finals.

Rondo the only one in playoff mode and hve the coconuts to stand up the Dremond Green. No way Pels should get rid of Cousins. The Pelicans look intimidated by the Warriors. AD need to grow him some balls and stand up and be a leader that he know he can. Dremond Green flips you and u dont get a call mke your presence felt dude. Like seriously. Pels played scared and just intimidated by the Warriors. Get grimy with them to. You have to bring that ol skool mentality and play ball man. This not no regular season. Also all those lazy passes hve to stop. Its just ridiculous. These last two games against Warriors Pels was intimidated and just lack of consistency down the stretch with bad defense and awful passing of the ball.

The Pelicans played very well last night, better than the Warriors in fact. The refs let the Warriors get away with everything and the Pelicans with nothing. They didn't look scared at all in my opinion. Instead of doing something like pushing/hitting Draymond Green, they let their play do their talking. Based on the officiating so far, if AD would have looked sideways at a Warrior, he would have gotten a tech. Play like they did yesterday at home the next 2 games and have fair officiating and this series could be tied going back to Oakland.

The Pelicans played very well last night, better than the Warriors in fact. The refs let the Warriors get away with everything and the Pelicans with nothing. They didn't look scared at all in my opinion. Instead of doing something like pushing/hitting Draymond Green, they let their play do their talking. Based on the officiating so far, if AD would have looked sideways at a Warrior, he would have gotten a tech. Play like they did yesterday at home the next 2 games and half fair officiating and this series could be tied going back to Oakland.

So much more this than the post you quoted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom