A Day Later How are you Feeling? (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
So most of us have been able to sleep (some more difficult than others) this game off, how are you feeling?

I am numb. I don’t really care who wins from here on out since we aren’t in the game any longer.

I am more numb to the fact that we only won 1 Super Bowl with Drew when we should have won 2 or 3. I know that 1 is still more than many franchises, and more than Marino, Tarkenton, and Moon, but still, it’s the loneliest number.

I think I might go eat 5 Popeyes biscuits (without drinking water) and end it all.

So most of us have been able to sleep (some more difficult than others) this game off, how are you feeling?

I am numb. I don’t really care who wins from here on out since we aren’t in the game any longer.

I am more numb to the fact that we only won 1 Super Bowl with Drew when we should have won 2 or 3. I know that 1 is still more than many franchises, and more than Marino, Tarkenton, and Moon, but still, it’s the loneliest number.

I think I might go eat 5 Popeyes biscuits (without drinking water) and end it all.

I'm up and down about everything this morning.

I'm feeling #Macjones. 😎 or Tre Lance.

Kept waking up thinking it was a nightmare. But to be honest, this lost wasn't as bad as the others. Looking at the bright side, I can now relax more and not get stress out during the week and on game day. Stop doing superstitious things that caused a lot of problems in my life. It is silly and stupid but I can honestly say doing and not doing certain things during the week thinking it will help us win, have cause a lot of disruption in my life. With the season being over, I can now relax a little more.

But as a fan who is invested in this team, once the season start, guess what? That's right...right back to being paranoid again.

I'm actually looking forward to the future. Drew has been great but it's time to move on. It will be interesting to see what SP can do with a QB who can throw the ball 15-20 yards down the field. It's a sad irony that Drew finally gets weapons all over the field but his arm wasn't strong enough to use them.

Meh, it's a game I have no control over. I won't let that effect me in MY life. It sucked to see them lose. If the only way I was happy, we'd have every Lombardi since I became a fan and that's impossible. Life goes on

I wasn't expecting a Super Bowl win, and I felt all along that with all the hype and media attention, the Saints were going to lay an egg. The Philly game just re-enforced it for me. These type of games are part of Payton's legacy and to me they are inexplicable.

Sad. The second Cook fumbled the ball I knew we were going to lose.

Sad that Brees turned in the worst Superdome performance of his life. 3 interceptions. Barely 50% completion percentage and a paltry 3.9 yards per pass.

Same thing last year vs Vikings. Terrible performance.

Disgusted and angry about a lot of things. These last two season ending disasters make the NOLA no call especially painful. The Minnesota Miracle follows close behind. The Saints are now absolutely playoff chokers, and there's no denying it.

It's very hard to get to the Superbowl, but it's even harder when you have awful plays like Jared Cook's two major miscues and touchdown cancelling penalties. I got up in a terrible mood, and nothing that happened yesterday did anything to improve it.

Thinking “least we didn’t lose on the final play in heartbreaking fashion this time”

Also thinking this finale would have been so much better to accept had we won just one Super Bowl out the last four years. 2018 will forever haunt me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom