"A difficult time to be a rat" (1 Viewer)

If this mess lasts too much longer, the Rat problem just might start taking care of itself.

maxresdefault.jpg

On a somewhat related note (not in a mean way), the homeless in down town are the only people you notice. And pan handlers are totally ignored, since no one wants to touch anyone. I wonder if we're going to have a rise in homeless related deaths.
I read somewhere recently that when Italy went into lockdown mode, there were no provisions available for the homeless. They were forced to survive by any means they could. With no handouts available, there wasn't much else to do but turn to crime for their needs. :covri:

If this mess lasts too much longer, the Rat problem just might start taking care of itself.

maxresdefault.jpg
Seems fitting... since this may have started because of a Bat problem. :scratch:

This reminds me of an old Deep Purple song.....Flight of the Rat.

Spread the word around, the Rat is leaving town, the music of a song,
The memory is gone.

Once I had a dream to sing before the Queen, she didn't want to know, she wouldnt see the show.

Last edited:
Barn Owls are a fragile species because they need barns. Barns are disappearing, so their numbers are declining. This could be turned into an opportunity.

I got a pair of Owls mating in the old giant tree in my backyard... I think it's kinda cool... I'll try and get a pic if I can.

On a somewhat related note (not in a mean way), the homeless in down town are the only people you notice. And pan handlers are totally ignored, since no one wants to touch anyone. I wonder if we're going to have a rise in homeless related deaths.

yes probably. But There are also some that might normally be harmless beggars or petty crime types that you want to be a bit more cautious of. Desperation does not bring out the best in people particularly if they have a monkey on their shoulder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom