NFL A good coaching candidate for Carolina. (1 Viewer)

These old ball coaches are all available!!! Anyone remember these greats?

Bobby Petrine, Falcons (2007 // 3-10)
Cam Cameron, Dolphins (2007 // 1-15)
Jim Tomsula, 49ers (2015 // 6-11)
Hue Jackson, Browns (2016-18 // 3-36-1)
Marty Mornhinweg, Lions (2001-02 // 5-27)
Rod Marinelli, Lions (2006-08 // 10-38)
Lane Kiffen, Raiders (2007-08 // 5-15)
Steve Spagnuolo, Rams (2009-11 // 10-38)
Gus Bradley, Jaguars (2013-16 // 14-48)

I’m hoping to see Norv Turner’s offense light it up now that Ron Rivera’s shackles have been removed. Go Norv!

Mike McCarthy would be who I would pursue but I hope he doesnt land there

I nominate Daryl Terrell for offensive line coach.

Mike Ditka. Head coach and GM all in one.

I hear there’s some pretty good RBs on the draft this year...

I hope he does. He's 1-4 against Payton as a HC (only win was 2011, beat him in 2006, 2008, 2014, and 2017). 2008 and 2014 were some glorious blowouts in primetime in the Superdome.

We lost to the Packers in 2012, but Payton wasn't on the sidelines so I don't count it. And even if so, still a 2-4 record.

Matt Luke to Carolina and Chad Morris to the Cowboys. They better snatch these gems up.

I normally don't care for Carolina. But I feel the need to help them out. If the Panthers should be unable land their preferable coaching candidate Dan Quinn, they should seek out Garrett. With his coaching acumen he can make them the Cowboys of the N.F.C South.
From coaching one of the most over-hyped QB’s in the NFL to a team that has THE most over-hyped QB in the history of the NFL, both of which are two of the most inaccurate passers to play the position; good for Garrett. He will do well there!

McCarthy could be a prime candidate for Dallas, but Dak would need to go. No way any respectable head coach that has been around true quarterback play, would want to have an over-hyped QB handed to them. That would be a deal breaker for me as a coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom