A good example of why I hate the "media" (1 Viewer)

RaginKajun18

Very Banned
Reaction score
I live in the Dallas area so I listen to Espn 103.3 all day long. Michael Irvin has a show from 11-2. During the show they are arguing mainly over why the Cowboys fans were booing at halftime. Who cares anyways they start talkihg about the power rankings from Espn this week. When they mentioned the top ten the only team singled out by Michaels Cohost Kevin Kylie was the Saints. He basically said that was way to high because the Saints defense sucked and was no good.

Obviously he hasn't watched the games like most of the idiots on espn. It just reinforces the things we already say.

I don't understand how someone cam be paid to have an opinion who doesn't know a damn thing about what's coming out of their mouth.

/rant

dentonez

Rookie Gem
Reaction score
I'm not worried about it since we get to meet them face to face and just like last time they will get utterly destroyed.

saintlyn8

cool brees
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I live in the Dallas area so I listen to Espn 103.3 all day long. Michael Irvin has a show from 11-2. During the show they are arguing mainly over why the Cowboys fans were booing at halftime. Who cares anyways they start talkihg about the power rankings from Espn this week. When they mentioned the top ten the only team singled out by Michaels Cohost Kevin Kylie was the Saints. He basically said that was way to high because the Saints defense sucked and was no good.

Obviously he hasn't watched the games like most of the idiots on espn. It just reinforces the things we already say.

I don't understand how someone cam be paid to have an opinion who doesn't know a damn thing about what's coming out of their mouth.

/rant

thats 90% of espn lol, and your surprised by this... not me i expect it.

SaintAtPitt

Hold that Tiger!
Reaction score
That clown will get an upclose look at our defense the Saturday before Christmas. Merry Christmas, Kevin, you idiot.

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA

OK, when they start to watch some games they will stop opening their mouths and spout non-sense.

daMixter

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Here'ss another one. Check out SI.com. On the Saints page they have us:

SI Power Ranking-#2
Record- 3-0-0
Offense- #1
Defense- #31(???)

Checked a little deeper- They've got the stat table from 2008 linked in. Must be where Kylie gets his info.:smilielol:

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
/rant

he's paid to have an opinion not to be right - they are paid to provoke "conversation" (which he obviously did) not to "inform"

SAINTS 12

WHO DAT !!!!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

/rant
because he's just winging it,he's not doing his homework :idunno:because by the NFL network stats has the saints defense is ranked #10

mmule

Mikee-GA is back!
Reaction score
Maybe Phillips and Garrett are listening and will believe this stuff too. It would be cool if they did and we surprised them with a top 10 D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread